Do You Play This Game?

PureSim Baseball is the ultimate baseball fan's toy, with support for both casual and hardcore baseball fans.

Moderator: puresimmer

Beach23BoyP

RE: Do You Play This Game?

Post by Beach23BoyP »

57. Spring, TX just south of The Woodlands and just north of Houston. I've been playing Baseball sims since 1963 (SOM).
sooner7

Post by sooner7 »

I play this game in Shawnee, Kansas.  Have been playing for about a year, and love it.
dzanr

Post by dzanr »

Atlanta, GA.
puresimmer

Post by puresimmer »

I LOVE this thread.... So rewarding :)

Keep em coming folks!

Shaun
(Developer PureSim)

Developer, PureSim Baseball
Mike5

Post by Mike5 »

I play this game in Walnut Creek, CA
echidna_slith

Post by echidna_slith »

Sydney, Australia.

Tigers fan since the late 70s - so I have seen both the good times as well as the bad ones.
sanpurdue

Post by sanpurdue »

I own the game but I haven't played it in a long time. I keep up with the upgrades but I just haven't found the time to play again. Being football season and running online leagues with Second and Ten has been my downfall....LOL!

I live in Michigan
RedSoxFan67

Post by RedSoxFan67 »

[font="microsoft sans serif"]Los Lunas, New Mexico ... the land of enchantment[/font]
[font="microsoft sans serif"][/font] 
[font="microsoft sans serif"]Migrated from Sudbury, Mass - next door to Framingham, Ma[/font]
[font="microsoft sans serif"][/font] 
[font="microsoft sans serif"]The Dynasty of the Red Sox shall continue ... [/font]
Red Sox Fan since 67
The Land of Enchantment ...
redsoxfan99

Post by redsoxfan99 »

I play this game ( along with many other sports sims - including SAT ) in Farnham Surrey United Kingdom. Have played PureSim since the very first releases by Shaun.

I claim the honour of first UK member posting here [:)] Any other UK members ?

John

My sports replay / sims website

cdvalenta

Post by cdvalenta »

I play this game in Middletown, CT but my heart will always be in Boston, MA. Go Sox!
eric517

Post by eric517 »

I'm playing in Van Buren, IN. I have been playing since the original betas that Shaun released before the official release. I want to say that was back in 1999-2000. I've bought and enjoyed every release since then. I have enjoyed being able to lose myself in my own little baseball world.

Being a Pittsburgh Pirate fan since 1980 (I'm 35 now) it's probably good that I have an alternate baseball world to enjoy.[:)]
motnahp

Post by motnahp »

Playing in historic Montgomery, Alabama. I love replays, but have taken a little holiday break from my 1975 Oakland A's replay.
"Better to sleep with old hen than pullet" - Redd Foxx
dlh55

Post by dlh55 »

I play it almost every day in Darien, WI. It makes me feel like a kid again at 57.
DonBraswell

Post by DonBraswell »

WOW, some one in my neck of the woods. How about that!
Don
Don Braswell

PureSim Old Timer
slider15

Post by slider15 »

I play a few times a week in Liberty, NY formerly of Middletown, NY. Grew up watching the Mets, still waiting for a 1986 type season.
You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time.
Nukester

Post by Nukester »

ORIGINAL: slider15

I play a few times a week in Liberty, NY formerly of Middletown, NY. Grew up watching the Mets, still waiting for a 1986 type season.

Not really THAT far of a move [:)] I work in Middletown but live in Newburgh
GNDN

Post by GNDN »

I lurked for a long time and picked up the 2007 version.

I play in Albany, NY. Born in The Bronx, grew up near Poughkeepsie, NY and remember listening (and being blinded by) Lindsay Nelson's jackets while watching the Mets on WOR-9. I miss Kiner's Korner and there were always too few happy recaps in those days.

Of course, I also have memories of Mssr's White, Messer, & the Scooter on WPIX (channel 11).

My father still thinks his greatest failure as a Dad was raising a boy from The Bronx who is a Mets fan [:D]
Nobody leaves this place without singing the blues....
Max 86

Post by Max 86 »

ORIGINAL: Beach23BoyP

57. Spring, TX just south of The Woodlands and just north of Houston. I've been playing Baseball sims since 1963 (SOM).

Hey Beach23,

Just down the road from you on FM 2920 near Hooks airport.

45. Been playing for the last 2 years. In my third season with a fictional league.
No problem Chief!
slider15

Post by slider15 »

No its not that much of a move distance wise. It is a whole different world though in the Catskills (weather) than in Orange County, plus not a whole lot of stores and business up there either. I still spend a lot of time in Middletown. Now if only my wife could finish school so we can move back in that direction it would be fantastic, because I work in Monroe [:(]. The commute is not so bad now but when I started it felt like it took forever.lol
You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time.
Jliven61

Post by Jliven61 »

Playin in the metropolis of Green Valley, IL. Midway between St. Louis and Chicago in the heart of Illinois.

J

Return to “PureSim Baseball”