Strange surrender conditions chosen by AI France vs. AI Prussia... and a French Cossack

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderator: MOD_EIA

Grognot

Strange surrender conditions chosen by AI France vs. AI Prussia... and a French Cossack

Post by Grognot »

It seems to be a bit random, so I'll attach both before (diplomatic phase) and after (start of reinforcement phase).

Two of the pointless conditions I've seen France impose on Prussia here are

- remove 2 fleets (Prussia had none)
- cede 3 territories (but none are legal options -- Berlin has the capital, Madgeburg has no French in it, Saxony is occupied by Austrians who are also at war with Prussia) so it ends up getting zero

Quick estimation, here -- AI should probably choose reparations, forced access, and imposed peace.

Oh, and load the after.sav and check the Russian counter pool. Specifically, the V Cossack corps appears to be either a traitor or a spy...
Attachments
diplo.zip
(423.04 KiB) Downloaded 4 times
--
Not a grognard.
Not an optimizer. It's a game to me, not a job.
Marshall Ellis

RE: Strange surrender conditions chosen by AI France vs. AI Prussia... and a French Cossack

Post by Marshall Ellis »

The AI is choosing to randomly at this point. There is definitely some room for improvement.
Thank you

Marshall Ellis
Outflank Strategy War Games

yammahoper

RE: Strange surrender conditions chosen by AI France vs. AI Prussia... and a French Cossack

Post by yammahoper »

I surrendered to Fr when I was Sp, and Fr took enforced peace and remove a fleet...my transport fleet!  I was rather relieved.

yamma
...nothing is more chaotic than a battle won...

Return to “Tech Support”