Boy oh boy, is this game fun!!!

Advanced Tactics is a versatile turn-based strategy system that gives gamers the chance to wage almost any battle in any time period. The initial release focuses on World War II and includes a number of historical scenarios as well as a full editor! This forum supports both the original Advanced Tactics and the new and improved Advanced Tactics: Gold Edition.

Moderator: Vic

Terl

Boy oh boy, is this game fun!!!

Post by Terl »

I just got this game this evening after reading some of the AAR's in this forum as well as a bunch of these threads. This game is so much fun. I am enjoying the training missions right now (had to take a break and look up something for the wife).

A big thanks to dave74 for the great AAR on random maps, that pushed me over the edge and made me grab the ol' debit card.

And thanks Vic for a great game! Now, back to my training.
Warspite3

RE: Boy oh boy, is this game fun!!!

Post by Warspite3 »

If you just got it this evening, you will be in for a real treat the more you play it. I find the game gets better and better each time you play it. [:)]
-Warspite3-
freeboy

Post by freeboy »

and then u play against Tom Webber and its really, um cough, fun
"Tanks forward"
BlackSunshine

Post by BlackSunshine »

Matt...

Where's my turn :)

freeboy

Post by freeboy »

all turns out exceipt to jjr who had an email bounce blacksunshine, sorry send me the last good turn and I will see whats what
"Tanks forward"

Return to “Advanced Tactics Series”