Matrix is not at fault

John Tiller's Battleground Series is a Hall of Fame lineup of games covering the Civil War and Napoleonic Wars. We've compiled these classic games into two new affordable collections, incorporating updated versions of these legendary titles. Incredible historical gameplay and great value!
madgamer2

Matrix is not at fault

Post by madgamer2 »

I may have given the impression that I am faulting Matrix for not improving the battleground series. This was not my intent because for all there AI faults they are great games none the less.
I think the fault here, if any, is that the business of game design and development is a costly process. spending money on developing and supporting the battleground series would cost a lot of money, money that would be better spent on new or present games.
I would say to those who own the games from bygone days to save there money unless having all of them together and being able to use an editor is important. There are some great games from the past such as this series that still are great games and just by reissuing them Matrix is doing a great service to gamers, so thanks guys...I really am a supporter of your products as a glance at my game shelf would show.

Lawrence

If your not part of the solution
You are part of the problem
John 3rd

RE: Matrix is not at fault

Post by John 3rd »

Is the PBEM function any different then the original games?

Member: Treaty, Reluctant Admiral and Between the Storms Mod Team.
madgamer2

RE: Matrix is not at fault

Post by madgamer2 »

unless the turn phases are changed I think not

Lawrence
If your not part of the solution
You are part of the problem

Return to “John Tiller's Battleground Series”