A nice online TCG

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Rapstyle

A nice online TCG

Post by Rapstyle »

Hey guys do you know Berserk-Online?It's a game that I like very much.I wanna know if someone play it or heard about it,XD.It's an online collectible card game where you can play and chat with people of all the world.I thought that could be funny to play together there and know you better there,XD.You have only to register on a site called kalicanthus and then download the client and register on game's site,XD.If you wanna know more ask me.
Veldor

RE: A nice online TCG

Post by Veldor »

Never Heard of it. I'd be a lot more interested in something like Star Chamber : Harbringer Series/Saga or whatever that one Matrix had briefly before EA snatched up the developer...

I can't fathom spending tons of money on any sort of virtual property that can vanish just because a game/developer doesn't do well. At least in the real world I still have my pretty cards to look at...
Rapstyle

Post by Rapstyle »

No,EA or other software houses can never snatch up the developer.This is an online game,so game creators can't delete the game.Berserk-Online came out first in Russia and now there it has got many players than Magic.Then it came out in Italy(I live here so I know it[:D]) and now here there are a lot of players.This September Berserk-Online was launched in all the world,so now people can play with other from all the world,and I like to do it,XD.So your fears are unfounded and your moneys won't never be wasted(if you want I can put game's links so you can try it).
Veldor

Post by Veldor »

A Link would be good...
Hertston

Post by Hertston »

ORIGINAL: Rapstyle

No,EA or other software houses can never snatch up the developer. This is an online game,so game creators can't delete the game.

Yes they can, and yes they can.. what he his worried about is spending lots of money on extra 'cards' only to lose the lot if the developer/publisher/server-host/whatever goes under.

That said, it looks a decent enough game if you like that sort of thing. Bezerk-Online
Rapstyle

Post by Rapstyle »

Lol,EA can all[:D]...However money will not be a problem:since January every player can win game's money(called onces) winning battles;everyday there will be at least 2 war between realms and every victory means money,so everyone can get onces to buy cards[:'(].So you can't be afraid for your moneys[:D].

However I put here the links so you can try it or know more about it if you want:register here Kalicanthus.eu if you are an european union citizen or here Kalicanthus.com if you aren't.Finally you have to download game's client and register on its site here: Berserk-Online (also posted before [:'(]).

Return to “General Discussion”