I wonder if anyone cares about the problems....

Post bug reports and ask for tech support here.
dlotus

I wonder if anyone cares about the problems....

Post by dlotus »

Hiyas,
Again I upgraded my whole comp and tried to play and it still crashes, It's been ages since we heard anything on this so can someone tell us whats going on, you all can ignore me but im not going away until something is done.

Give us a solution because clearly SSG aren't/can't fix this so do something Matrix games, How long do we have to wait?, until you lot get tired of saying we will get this resolved asap?, Until you lot realise I won't let this go?, I want something done about this and i want it done yesterday!

I'm getting fed up with you lot not answering us, look at the support forums, post upon post of unanswered problems.
SOMEONE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS ASPAP! Enough is enough, again as i said once before you sold me a dodgy product and i want something done about it and stop selling it without a disclaimer that it doesnt work for everyone.

dlotus
(Really Annoyed Customer)
David Heath

RE: I wonder if anyone cares about the problems....

Post by David Heath »

Hi Dlotus

Please email support and have them forward it to me and I will personally contact you and resolve this issue for you.

David

dlotus

Post by dlotus »

Hiya Again,
 E-mail was sent about a week ago, I await your response. I put the whole problem in the email and the asked them t forward it to you so I hope you do get it.

Thanks for the reply.

Dlotus.
David Heath

Post by David Heath »

I just sent you a PM.

dlotus

Post by dlotus »

I sent the E-mail the other day I hope you got it and get back to me soon.

Thanks for the help.

Dlotus
Uncle_Joe

Post by Uncle_Joe »

So is there going to be any general solution to the problems? I've been following this forum for a while and I just see what looks to amount to a quiet refund or somesuch for a customer rather than a solution to the problem.

Any chance we can get an update on what transpired with SSG? Is a fix going to be possible or is this just a dead issue and everyone who doesnt want to go through a 'complaint process' is just out of luck?

FWIW, an update on the issue has been alluded to numerous times with no actual information ever released.

If the issue is never going to be resolved, please just state it as such so that those of waiting (and not posting complaints) have the info too rather than PM'ing and emailing and doing everything out of sight/out of mind.

Thanks for any updates on this.
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

I am pushing to resolve this once and for all in December. I apologize for the inordinate delays.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
dlotus

Post by dlotus »

Resolve this problem once and for all in december? I can't wait although i dont hold my breath at this stage, When i see a resolution ill be happy, You guys said to me that you would reimburse me a few months ago if i sent all the details to you, I did that and low and behold no refund, no explaination, no email, nothing and now i come to the forums and you expect me to beleive this? hmmm, ok I'll go along with it, why not, you have taken $50 from me times that by 2 years (or whatever it is) worth of interest, i suppose you can afford to refund now can't you? Took long enough to get to this point though and that's the annoying part of it all, not the game not working, not the money spent, not the correspondance but the delay in getting to where we are now if you follow through, I'm not trying to be smart, rude or unfair, but saying it as I see it and that's how I see it right now.

Sorry for ranting about this, Sorry for sounding rude, Sorry for sounding unfair, Sorry for making it sound like it's a disbelief, but when I see the actions you take to fix this I then will be grateful.

Again I say sorry for anything that may offend or be taken the wrong way.

dlotus
(disgruntled customer)
Uncle_Joe

Post by Uncle_Joe »

Well, I'm not really all that interested in a refund or a credit or anything like that. I'd just like to know once and for all if the game will be made playable on my machine or not. I would like to think that some effort would be made to correct a problem that if not common, is at least not some rare event (judging by other experiences here in the past and my own experiences with a friend who cant get it to run reliably on his machine either).

Hopefully some sort of solution is possible and forthcoming in the near future. If not, a simple 'no, we are not going to divert resources to this at this time' type of statement would at least let me know not to bother worrying about ever getting to truly play the game. I still check this forum somewhat regularly hoping that one day I'll see a fix and be able to play. ;)

Cmdrcain

Post by Cmdrcain »

Theres some sort of problem with using a wireless mouse
After installing can only get to the startup setup screen where the mouse cursor hardly moves, so no go in Vista home premium with wireless mouse and keyboard.

Noise? What Noise? It's sooooo quiet and Peaceful!
Battlestar Pegasus
dlotus

Post by dlotus »

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

I am pushing to resolve this once and for all in December. I apologize for the inordinate delays.

Yep now january and no resolution.....

I guess we will have to wait many more months, does this surprise anyone? Didnt think so, Come on please stick with what you say matrix games, we all want to see a fix for this.

dlotus,

(disgruntled customer)
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

I realize we missed December, but resolution is very close.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
dlotus

Post by dlotus »

Hey guys,
  Any news yet on what's going on? or is it another few months off...
I would like to see a resolution as soon as possible since we have been waiting for ages already.

Thanks in advance

dlotus
(disgruntled customer)
dlotus

Post by dlotus »

Another month down and still nothing...
Very close indeed it seems so close that its going to be many more months still to come.

The only thing I'm curious about is what you class as close? a month? a few months? 1 year? 2 years? NEVER?

I'm guessing its longer than 1 year since this is when the posts started.

How about I'll stop posting to you guys and go further up the chain of command if it helps get this sorted?

How about you just not answer with a date so we dont see how incapable you are at dealing with this?

How about you just fix it then say something about it being done?

All we want is a fix, no one else replies so maybe its just me that wants you to do something, I'll check back in a few days and maybe there is a response to this problem, I know, I know, It is close to being resolved, but I want to hear it one more time...

Please update us on this situation.

Dlotus
(getting fed up of not getting a response)

Return to “Tech Support”