Vista help ...

John Tiller's Campaign Series exemplifies tactical war-gaming at its finest by bringing you the entire collection of TalonSoft's award-winning campaign series. Containing TalonSoft's West Front, East Front, and Rising Sun platoon-level combat series, as well as all of the official add-ons and expansion packs, the Matrix Edition allows players to dictate the events of World War II from the tumultuous beginning to its climatic conclusion. We are working together with original programmer John Tiller to bring you this updated edition.

Moderators: Jason Petho, Peter Fisla, asiaticus, dogovich

GavinP

Vista help ...

Post by GavinP »

Anybody any ideas why I cannot get Matrix CS to work with Vista ..

I' ve gotten up and running with first patch -1.02 .. but when I add the additional 1.02B patch the game becomes unplayable - cannot move any units in any of the games - A box tells me that they cannot move through terrain and in West Front OOB I keep getting a message reading missing division 10.0 -- and when I open OOB I don't get any units above division level for any of forces ...

Cheer .

Gavin
Jason Petho

RE: Vista help ...

Post by Jason Petho »

Hello Gavin

First guess would be that the 1.02B TEMPORARY PATCH was not installed correctly. It is a tedious process, with lots of room for error. I would recommend reinstalling the 1.02 update, followed by adding the temporary 1.02B patch. Ensure you follow the directions to the letter and you shouldn't have a problem.

The US OOB has an issue, probably stemming from adding the USMC to the OOB. This has been addressed in the coming update.

The 1.02B TEMPORARY PATCH will become redunant in the next few weeks when 1.03 is released. I am hoping it is out by Christmas, barring any huge setbacks.

Jason Petho

Return to “John Tiller's Campaign Series”