Just got email for patch. No patch

From the creators of Crown of Glory come an epic tale of North Vs. South. By combining area movement on the grand scale with optional hex based tactical battles when they occur, Forge of Freedom provides something for every strategy gamer. Control economic development, political development with governers and foreign nations, and use your military to win the bloodiest war in US history.

Moderator: Gil R.

Hairog

Just got email for patch. No patch

Post by Hairog »

I just got an email with a link to get the new patch only the new patch is not there. [&:]
WW III 1946 Books
SC3 EAW WW Three 1946 Mod and Naval Mods
WarPlan and WarPlan Pac Alpha and Be
Jonathan Palfrey

RE: Just got email for patch. No patch

Post by Jonathan Palfrey »

Same here.
Gil R.

Post by Gil R. »

Hmm. I guess it will take a bit longer for the patch to be posted, as well as the promotional video. Fortunately, the sun never sets on the Matrix empire (since Alex Fiedler's in Australia), so both may well go up tonight. In the meantime, those of you who never installed the beta patch can play one last round of FOF 1.9.23 for nostalgia's sake.

Michael Jordan plays ball. Charles Manson kills people. I torment eager potential customers by not sharing screenshots of "Brother Against Brother." Everyone has a talent.
Gil R.

Post by Gil R. »

Well, it seems that one can get the URL's by going here, if one doesn't want to wait for the links to go up on the Matrix website:
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys ... 1c0079a922

(I post this for those of you who are hovering around the forum at the moment, presumably waiting.)
Michael Jordan plays ball. Charles Manson kills people. I torment eager potential customers by not sharing screenshots of "Brother Against Brother." Everyone has a talent.
rockmedic109

Post by rockmedic109 »

I guess I have to wait. The link goes into a "You do not have the necessary security clearance" error.

Oh well. A couple more turns of WITP.
rockmedic109

Post by rockmedic109 »

I just got it!  It went up while I was checking WITP forums.
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Mysterious... we always make sure the links work before we send out a release and we did the same in this case. The files were actually up and live earlier in the day yesterday before the release even went out. Could those of you who said you got a bad link by e-mail please send me a copy of the e-mail you received at erikr@matrixgames.com so that we can try to figure out what happened? Thanks.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
cesteman

Post by cesteman »

My link worked Erik along with this link for the video...ftp://ftp.matrixgames.com/pub/ForgeofFreedom/FOF_Intro_Tutorial.zip Great job and I'm sorry to hear that everyone is having trouble getting to the patch. Worked for me @ 9am pst. Cheers.

Return to “Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865”