Recon Bug?

Post bug reports and ask for tech support here. Post any Community Site Requests here as well.

Moderator: Vic

Rik81

Recon Bug?

Post by Rik81 »

Latest version, 1.02b. When I give my fighter planes a "Recon" mission the only place "dots" show up is in the ocean hexes. You should certainly be able to recon over land.
Barthheart

RE: Recon Bug?

Post by Barthheart »

Land hexes where you can recon are slightly shaded. Sometimes hard to see....
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty & well preserved body,
but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
Rik81

Post by Rik81 »

Thanks! I was expecting to see "dots" in the middle of the hex like showed in the ocean. Instead I see over land we get a "shading" effect.
seille

Post by seille »

Another possible reason would be if you´re not at war with the regime owning the terrain you want to do recon flight.
In Europe 1939 the russians can´t fly recon missions over german territory until they are at war with them.
Water hexes are neutral, so you can do recon flights one hex north of Koenigsberg (water), but not over Koenigsberg self.
Rik81

Post by Rik81 »

ORIGINAL: seille

Another possible reason would be if you´re not at war with the regime owning the terrain you want to do recon flight.
In Europe 1939 the russians can´t fly recon missions over german territory until they are at war with them.
Water hexes are neutral, so you can do recon flights one hex north of Koenigsberg (water), but not over Koenigsberg self.

That makes good sense. Does the game reflect that? (My experience is just with a Random Scenario play.
seille

Post by seille »

Yes, you can´t do recon flights over terrain owned by a regime you´re not at war with.

Return to “Advanced Tactics Support”