Commanders Edition

Harpoon 3 Advanced Naval Warfare is the result of decades of development and fan support, resulting in the most comprehensive, realistic, and accurate simulation of modern combined air and naval operations available to the gaming public. New features include, multiplayer support, third party databases, scenario editors, and OVER 300 pre-built scenarios!

Moderator: Harpoon 3

Spartan07

Commanders Edition

Post by Spartan07 »

Hi,

Can anyone confirm that the above addition is single player only? Surely I have that wrong.

Which version do I need for Pbem or online games?
Mike - Nego
Widell

RE: Commanders Edition

Post by Widell »

First, you should probably ask this question at the Commander's Edition Forum, and second, after checking the AGSI website, the CE version seems to be single player, while the ANW (This forum) has multi player in it's current version.
BurntFingers

RE: Commanders Edition

Post by BurntFingers »

ORIGINAL: Nego

Hi,

Can anyone confirm that the above addition is single player only? Surely I have that wrong.

Which version do I need for Pbem or online games?

ANW is multi-player. Commanders Edition is not (single player only, but it's still fun).

EDIT: Be aware, ANW still has bugs to be fixed. They're of less relavance to multiplayer and they are being worked on, but it would be wrong for me to suggest that ANW is completely finished and totallly evolved.
I don't work here. I just collect the glasses to get a beer quicker.

Return to “Harpoon 3 - Advanced Naval Warfare”