New Screenshots

World in Flames is the computer version of Australian Design Group classic board game. World In Flames is a highly detailed game covering the both Europe and Pacific Theaters of Operations during World War II. If you want grand strategy this game is for you.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

Mziln

New Screenshots

Post by Mziln »

If not much is being posted here its because the Betatest team is buisy so...

Check out the new MWiF screenshots
Arron69

RE: New Screenshots

Post by Arron69 »

sweet.

Andi.
The winner of a battle may not be the one who wins the War.
SamuraiProgrmmr

Post by SamuraiProgrmmr »

Kewl !!!!!

Bridge is the best wargame going .. Where else can you find a tournament every weekend?
Essro

Post by Essro »

Looks great, can't wait!!!

note: The screenshot showing capital ship types some dates for ships "sunk" in French. (ie CV Hiryu is shown as 5 juin 1942 and CL Yubari shown as 28 avr. 1944) I assume you will want to stick with one language or another. Also, will there be a French language version on release?
Froonp

Post by Froonp »

ORIGINAL: allsop

note: The screenshot showing capital ship types some dates for ships "sunk" in French. (ie CV Hiryu is shown as 5 juin 1942 and CL Yubari shown as 28 avr. 1944) I assume you will want to stick with one language or another. Also, will there be a French language version on release?
It is surely because the "juin" screenshot was taken by me, and I have a French system, and MWiF seems to display dates according to your system's date format.
Shannon V. OKeets

Post by Shannon V. OKeets »

ORIGINAL: allsop

Only English on release. There are some function calls in the program that use the computer system's parameters. In this case the Date call references how to display dates according to settings on the player's computer.
Steve

Perfection is an elusive goal.
PanzerMike

Post by PanzerMike »

It looks great. Nice screenshots. Keep it up!
brian brian

Post by brian brian »

really can't have too many of these to enjoy!

Return to “World in Flames”