Getting error when ordering

Post bug reports and ask for tech support here.
dbt1949_slith

Getting error when ordering

Post by dbt1949_slith »

After placing an order and giving my CC# an error box came up and said I would get an e-mail with the pertinent information.
How long do I have to wait before panicking? It's just been an hour and a half but usually I get to download as soon as I place the order.

Thanks!
Ye Olde Farte
Erik Rutins

RE: Getting error when ordering

Post by Erik Rutins »

Did the charge complete? Have you checked your spam filter for an e-mail yet? If your order completed, did it take you to the completed order page with the download link?
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
dbt1949_slith

Post by dbt1949_slith »

I checked my spam and it wasn't there. This error number comes up under the message telling me to wait for an e-mail. I think it is E000008683340. I did wait for awhile after that but nothing else happened.
As a matter of fact the same thing happened when I ordered Advanced Tactics except I got an e-mail within 15 minutes. From there I was able to download by going to the "check my order status" and find the download okay. I have checked it there and it hasn't shown up there as of yet.
I did not get an order number.

Thanks.
Ye Olde Farte
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

dbt1949,

Very odd - have you tried going to www.findmyorder.com to see if you can look up your order there and get a download link? What browser are you using? Do you have cookies enabled?

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
dbt1949_slith

Post by dbt1949_slith »

They don't have my order. I use Firefox and yes, I do have the cookies enabled.
It's too early to see if my CC has been charged for this or not.
If my order isn't showing up does that mean the order wasn't complete?
Should I order again and risk being charged twice or wait for an indefinate time for that precious e-mail to come?

Thanks.
[/align]
Ye Olde Farte
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

dbt1949,

If you can e-mail me at erikr@matrixgames.com with your personal info I should be able to look up and see if your order went through or not.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.
dbt1949_slith

Post by dbt1949_slith »

Thanks for your time and concern[:)]. I finally got the e-mail and will download here shortly. I guess a 2 hour wait isn't that big a deal but I've ordered quite a few Matrix games since your beginning (at least a couple of dozen)and the last couple of times are the only times I've had this happen.
Maybe it's just me and this particualr CC that are the problem I don't know. But for me at least, it's finally resolved this time. I might be a little on the leery side next time I want to order one of your games tho. I don't know.
I still love your games tho.[;)]

Thanks again.

Dave
[/align]
Ye Olde Farte

Return to “Tech Support”