Napoleon in Italy Released!

Step back to the age of Napoleon and travel in the footsteps of this military genius! Napoleon in Italy is a hex based strategy game that includes both the strategic level of movement and logistics combined with playable tactical battles.
Erik Rutins

Napoleon in Italy Released!

Post by Erik Rutins »

Grab the bayonet and fall in; it’s time to experience Napoleon in Italy!

Matrix Games and Hussar Games (www.huszargames.hu) are thrilled to announce that Napoleon in Italy is now available for purchase! Now gamers can relive the military genius of Napoleon over a huge year-long campaign or 7 short historical campaigns all in an intuitive mix of strategic and tactical turn-based action!

David Heath, Director of Operations at Matrix Games, said “The next title out of the Hussar Games studio has the same fantastic gameplay and solid visual appeal that gamers have come to expect from their previous work in For Liberty! The specific focus of Napoleon in Italy is a fantastic level of historical accuracy and detail in both battles and units while keeping the enjoyable gameplay that is a hallmark of the Hussar game designs.”

Bulcsú Várhegyi of Hussar Games added “Matrix Games has been a great help in publishing this first game in our Napoleonic series. Napoleon in Italy contains all of the gameplay and history found in For Liberty! and probably a bit more. We’re thrilled to see it released!”

Step back to the age of Napoleon and follow in the earliest footsteps of this military genius! Napoleon in Italy is a hex-based strategy game that includes both the strategic level of movement and logistics combined with playable tactical battles.

Lead the young Napoleon's French Army on his first campaign against the Austrians and Piedmontese in Northern Italy or try to stop Napoleon’s dedicated army and tactical brilliance with the mighty allied army of Austria. Experience a great interface and addicting gameplay based on realistically modeled Napoleonic combat.

Units and armies have various attributes like morale, experience, unit cohesion and supply to reflect the realities of historical operational combat in the Napoleonic era. Leaders are rated for Attack, Defense and Initiative as well as many special abilities designed to reflect the unique historical abilities of each commander. A realistic unit replacement system and historical siege and tactical battle rules bring the ultimate in turn-based gameplay set at the end of the 18th century.

Get more information on Napoleon in Italy from its official Matrix Games webpage.

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
dave74

RE: Napoleon in Italy Released!

Post by dave74 »

Looks great,

Eric i must ask the age old version is their a boxed copy to be made available and if so, can we d/l now and upgrade later.
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Yes, and I expect yes.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
tgb

Post by tgb »

Stop it!!! I just bought Advanced Tactics and am looking forward to EiA and you release this???? How am I supposed to pay my rent?
ravinhood

Post by ravinhood »

Get a 2nd or 3rd job tubby. ;) Then you won't have time to play them for working. lol Gotta love life.
WE/I WANT 1:1 or something even 1:2 death animations in the KOIOS PANZER COMMAND SERIES don't forget Erik! ;) and Floating Paratroopers We grew up with Minor, Marginal and Decisive victories why rock the boat with Marginal, Decisive and Legendary?

Return to “Napoleon in Italy”