A New Hornet Leader PC Demo Is Prepped and Loaded!

In Hornet Leader PC, you command a squadron of the U.S. Navy’s elite F/A-18 Hornet Strike Fighters! You select the pilots and arm the aircraft based on real-world mission briefings. Once you reach your objective, you evaluate threats, and do what needs to be done to destroy the target!

Moderator: MOD_HornetLeaderPC

Alex Fiedler

A New Hornet Leader PC Demo Is Prepped and Loaded!

Post by Alex Fiedler »

Test your tactical air combat mettle in a fictional Syria 2000 skirmish

Matrix Games and Dan Verssen Games (www.dvg.com) are excited to announce the release of the Hornet Leader PC demo! The short but sweet trial version of the game includes all changes and improvements with the recently released 1.1 update and will give prospective air commanders the chance to engage in a fictional skirmish with Syria set in the year 2000.

David Heath, Director of Operations at Matrix Games, said “This demo will give any pilots still debating whether or not to take to the skies the extra encouragement to kick the tires and light the fires. The skirmish scenario included in the demo is among my favorite engagements. Prospective pilots won’t be disappointed!”

Dan Verssen of Dan Verssen Games also added, “The community that has developed after the initial release of Hornet Leader PC has been great source of support in our efforts to make Hornet Leader PC all that it can be. With the help of Matrix in promoting and distributing the demo, I’m confident that the community will grow even larger to the benefit of all people involved with this great game.”

In Hornet Leader PC, you command a squadron of the U.S. Navy’s elite F/A-18 Hornet Strike Fighters! You select the pilots and arm the aircraft based on real-world mission briefings. Once you reach your objective, you evaluate threats, and do what needs to be done to destroy the target!

Each pilot has his own set of unique skills and abilities. With each mission, a pilot’s skills increase, but so does his fatigue level. You must decide how hard to push your men as one of the many decisions that go into every mission. You will fly high intensity missions over Iraq, Libya, and North Korea from 1991 to 2007. Your weapon selection for each campaign is updated to accurately match the weapons available for that era.

We’ll see you in the pilots’ briefing room!

http://www.matrixgames.com/games/demos.asp?gid=347

MemoryLeak

RE: A New Hornet Leader PC Demo Is Prepped and Loaded!

Post by MemoryLeak »

I'm not saying this isn't my problem but the game won't install. Locks up during installation screen. It says it is installing the files and looks like it makes a little progress but freezes. Has anyone else reported this? I have several computers and I will try it on a different one.
If you want to make GOD laugh, tell him your future plans

USS Long Beach CGN-9
RM2 1969-1973
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

MemoryLeak,

No, I haven't heard that one before. Did you turn off any security software that might interfere before installing? Let me know if it works on another system please and if not post a DxDiag for us.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Dan Verssen

Post by Dan Verssen »

I had that happen once during testing. I didn't quit out of all the applications I had running when I tried a fresh install. Once I did, it installed fine.
-Dan Verssen
Dan Verssen Games (DVG)
www.dvg.com

Return to “Hornet Leader PC”