H2H Play

This forum is for official support and troubleshooting FAQs.
Domster

H2H Play

Post by Domster »

Hello, me and my brother in law have just bought this game to play head to head but we can't see our IPs in the multiplayer screen. I am aware that certain ports have to be opened for the game to work as I have read the forums but I am not that good with computers and am having a hard time to configure all of this...

Would it be possible to speak to someone on MSN that could do a step by step of what we need to do to get our games to work properly in H2h over the net...

thank you,

Dom

p.s. I am in eastern US time zone and would be available to do this on most weeknights

Andrew Williams

RE: H2H Play

Post by Andrew Williams »

ImageImage
Domster

Post by Domster »

I would just like to thank you again for all your help. we are now able to play H2H!

Dom
Mushhead

Post by Mushhead »

What has happened to the Campainge Map for Multiplayer? It was to be up 24/7 and Now it has been down for days?? I loved playing the game because of the Campainge Map and now it is now working? Is there a reason I am not able to join it even though I have played it many times and use the ip 204.13.13.17 and port 2109,2108,2110 ??? What is going on with it? Please I have tried to contact Matrix but for some reason they only have Forums no email to directly go to them. HELP!!!!!!!!!
Andrew Williams

Server probs ...fixed now.

The Russians Won on Server 2108 and it has been reset 30 October.
ImageImage
lorentzt

Post by lorentzt »

I tried early last night and could not connect to the server at port 2108. Anyone else got the same problem?
Chess is the ultimate strategy game, unfortunately you lack the random chance to blame.

Lorentz
Andrew Williams

ppl connected now and was ok this morning.

I check it twice a day...
ImageImage

Return to “Cross of Iron Support”