Not Looking Good For My Cubbies

PureSim Baseball is the ultimate baseball fan's toy, with support for both casual and hardcore baseball fans.

Moderator: puresimmer

Taz0713

Not Looking Good For My Cubbies

Post by Taz0713 »

I need everyone's help to get my Cubbies past those darn D'Backs.

So if I can get everyone to say "GO CUBS!!!" real loud until the D'Backs are gone I would appreciate it. [:D]

Just kidding.

I am just dissapointed that we are not doing better. It seems that our pitching is giving up runs that it should not be.

markprior22

RE: Not Looking Good For My Cubbies

Post by markprior22 »

Very disappointing.  
dneely

Post by dneely »

GO DIAMONDBACKS !!!
DNeely

PureSim Vet
Frozen Stiffer

Post by Frozen Stiffer »

GO MARLINS!

(Whoops. Wrong Year)
"It ain't braggin' if you can do it."

-Hall of Fame pitcher Jerome 'Dizzy' Dean
Taz0713

Post by Taz0713 »

ORIGINAL: Frozen Stiffer

GO MARLINS!

(Whoops. Wrong Year)

And unfortunately for you, it may be awhile. Good young team, but it will still be awhile. [:D]
Taz0713

Post by Taz0713 »

ORIGINAL: dneely

GO DIAMONDBACKS !!!

DNeely, this is unacceptable to be putting in hear. Can't you tell we are frustrated already and we just don't need this here. [:@] Just Kidding.

Sad thing is, the Diamondbacks are playing well enough and we are not. But now we are headed back to the Friendly Confines to tie this series up. Besides as they say, it isn't over until the fat lady sings (and we have her tied up and gagged in an undisclosed location). [8D]
Bustoff

Post by Bustoff »

Here ya go, Taz.

GO CUBS!!!!!
"I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation." -- Satchel Paige

Taz0713

Post by Taz0713 »

Well it is time to kill this thread as the Cubbies will have to wait until next year.  (This is getting really old having to hear).  [:(][:(]

Time to play more PureSim and make the Cubs winners.
KG Erwin

Post by KG Erwin »

ORIGINAL: Taz0713

Time to play more PureSim and make the Cubs winners.

Yeah. That's the ticket.

Sorry 'bout the Cubbies, man. It must be written in the Bible as an 11th Commandment or something -- "The Cubs shalt not win the pennant." I suppose Harry Caray is up there arguing with the Lord about that. (sorry, bad humor)
dneely

Post by dneely »

As the lonesome D-Back fan here I will say they completely outplayed the Cubs and to be honest I was picking them to Win! but I did not expect the fairly easy sweep.

However the Rockies are on fire and will be a very tough match-up for the D-Backs! That one could go either way in my mind.

DNeely

PureSim Vet
Taz0713

Post by Taz0713 »

ORIGINAL: dneely

As the lonesome D-Back fan here I will say they completely outplayed the Cubs and to be honest I was picking them to Win! but I did not expect the fairly easy sweep.

However the Rockies are on fire and will be a very tough match-up for the D-Backs! That one could go either way in my mind.

I have to agree with you, the D-Backs did out play the Cubs. It just sucks that we have to wait another year (yes now it will be the 100th anniversary for the last Cubs World Series title).

The Rockies look very scary as they have been very hot and it has continued in the playoffs.

Good Luck, but as I stated above, time for more PureSim and hopefully a Cubs WS victory in 2007. At least in my little fantasy world. [:'(]

Return to “PureSim Baseball”