Demo

AGEOD’S American Civil War - The Blue and the Gray is a historical operational strategy game with a simultaneous turn-based engine (WEGO system) that places players at the head of the USA or CSA during the American Civil War (1861-1865).

Moderator: Pocus

Le Tondu

RE: Demo

Post by Le Tondu »

I always thought that the whole point of a demo was that it wasn't the entire game  --inlcuding the upgrades.  For if it were, all that one would have to do is have the latest demo and then have a friend email you the missing scenarios.  Voila --- you'd have a free game.

[:-]

I for one hope that the demo is not vigorously upgraded ---if at all. 
Vive l'Empereur!
SpharV2

RE: Demo

Post by SpharV2 »

ORIGINAL: Le Tondu

I always thought that the whole point of a demo was that it wasn't the entire game --inlcuding the upgrades. For if it were, all that one would have to do is have the latest demo and then have a friend email you the missing scenarios. Voila --- you'd have a free game.

[:-]

I for one hope that the demo is not vigorously upgraded ---if at all.

Well, it's more than missing scenarios, it's also the limiting of the game to one year of play.
"I started out this morning with the determination to be a hell of a man. I've been a hell of a fellow long enough. If anybody else wants to be a hell of a fellow, I've no objections. But it's too damned risky."-Lt. Nicholas Day-Seige of Port Hudson

Return to “American Civil War – The Blue and the Gray”