Matrix Games and Hussar Games Announce Napoleon in Italy!

Step back to the age of Napoleon and travel in the footsteps of this military genius! Napoleon in Italy is a hex based strategy game that includes both the strategic level of movement and logistics combined with playable tactical battles.
Alex Fiedler

Matrix Games and Hussar Games Announce Napoleon in Italy!

Post by Alex Fiedler »

Grab the bayonet and fall in; it’s time to experience Napoleon in Italy!

Matrix Games and Hussar Games (www.huszargames.h) are thrilled to announce that they are hard at work on Napoleon in Italy! Hex-based strategy gaming set in the Napoleonic era will soon be forming up and swiftly marching towards gamers.

David Heath, Director of Operations at Matrix Games, said “Napoleon in Italy is sure to satisfy the Napoleonics buffs among us who are looking for some great strategy gaming fun. Matrix Games is proud to be supporting Hussar Games in the release of the title and we think gamers will see why when they get a copy of this title on their hard drives.”

Várhegyi Bulcsú of Hussar Games added, “It’s been fantastic working with Matrix Games on another title. I absolutely second David’s enthusiasm for Napoleon in Italy and have no doubt that anyone who is excited by the announcement of this game will not be disappointed come release time.”

Step back to the age of Napoleon and travel in the footsteps of this military genius! Napoleon in Italy is a hex based strategy game that includes both the strategic level of movement and logistics combined with playable tactical battles.

Lead the young Napoleon's French Army on his first campaign against Austria in Northern Italy or try to stop Napoleon’s dedicated army and tactical brilliance with the mighty army of Austria. Experience a great interface and addicting gameplay based on realistically modeled Napoleonic combat.

Units and armies have various attributes like unit cohesion and a realistic unit replacement system to bring the ultimate in turn-based gameplay set during Napoleon’s rule. Napoleon in Italy includes 8 immersive campaigns which can be fought against a cunning AI or human opponent.

Get more information on Napoleon in Italy from its official Matrix Games webpage.

vanmi

RE: Matrix Games and Hussar Games Announce Napoleon in Italy!

Post by vanmi »

No idea for a release date ? 2007 ? 2008 ? i'm very interessing for this game.[8D]
HussarGames

Post by HussarGames »

Release is REALLY very soon: late September or early October 2007.
We have a very stable beta at the moment, and we are adding some final graphics and tweaks to the game.
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

It will be before Christmas certainly and hopefully in October, but we don't want to set a firm release date just yet.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
sol_invictus

Post by sol_invictus »

Well this is a Cavalry charge out of the blue. It is nice to have such surprises on a Monday morning. Very much looking forward to the release.
"The fruit of too much liberty is slavery", Cicero
WallysWorld

Post by WallysWorld »

Based upon my very positive experience with For Liberty, there is no doubt that I will be buying this game.
mariovalleemtl

Post by mariovalleemtl »

That very good news !!! [&o]
Image Image Image
dave74

Post by dave74 »

Looking forward to this one!! I liked the concept and gameplay of For Liberty, just not the setting. This looks much more like my type of thing!
Tophat1815

Post by Tophat1815 »

Wonderful! Produce it and I'll buy it!
aitorful

Post by aitorful »

Release data?
battle screenshots?

Thanks
Adraeth

Post by Adraeth »

www.histwar.fr/
---
Periods i like: age of muskets, napoleonics, modern combat.
kram

Post by kram »

Any news?
Thanks and bests regards

Return to “Napoleon in Italy”