Old Scenarios

John Tiller's Campaign Series exemplifies tactical war-gaming at its finest by bringing you the entire collection of TalonSoft's award-winning campaign series. Containing TalonSoft's West Front, East Front, and Rising Sun platoon-level combat series, as well as all of the official add-ons and expansion packs, the Matrix Edition allows players to dictate the events of World War II from the tumultuous beginning to its climatic conclusion. We are working together with original programmer John Tiller to bring you this updated edition.

Moderators: Jason Petho, Peter Fisla, asiaticus, dogovich

Panzer Capta

Old Scenarios

Post by Panzer Capta »

Jason,

Are the old scenarios posted at the Gamers Depot (i.e., those prepared for use with the original EFII, WF and RS) compatible with the new JTCS? I know there are hundred of scenarios in the new JTCS, but I have enjoyed many of these older scenarios in the past.

Thanks,

David
Jason Petho

RE: Old Scenarios

Post by Jason Petho »

ORIGINAL: Panzer Captain

Jason,

Are the old scenarios posted in the Gamers Depot (i.e., those prepared for use with the original EFII, WF and RS) compatible with the new JTCS? I know there are hundred of scenarios in the new JTCS, but I have enjoyed many of these older scenarios in the past.

Thanks,

David

Yes, they should be compatible, with the exception of the scenarios created in the original East Front.

Jason Petho

Return to “John Tiller's Campaign Series”