21 days are gone!

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

pomakli

21 days are gone!

Post by pomakli »

Hi everybody!

At first, Matrix games are doing wonderful games!

Matrix games are realizing our dreams.

Matrix games have the best communication in their forums with their clients.

BUT [:@]

MATRIX games are not able to send my games since 21 days to Germany.

and we are living in the 21 Century!

I sent this e-mail to your customer service; but I think it's my right to post also here.

"Hello!

Now are 21 days (YES! 21) are over.

And I got nothing!

Last time I asked you to give me the possibility to download the games.

Your answer was, to send me the serial numbers again!

Funny I thought!

I asked you to give me your UK or Europe customer service number or e-mail!

No answer!

AND NOW!

What do you think to do?

PS Don't send me again my serial number

Pomakli
JudgeDredd

RE: 21 days are gone!

Post by JudgeDredd »

Here we go again.

Pomakli, would you like to elaborate? I mean, your posts says alot, but nothing of substance.

[ol][*]In particular, what did you order?
[*]Did you choose only physical shipment?[*]When exactly did you order it?[*]Did you receive a confirmation email?[*]Who did you contact for support?
[/ol]The point is, if you ordered a new game, then the physical copy always takes a while to leave the door and 21 days is not unreasonable being as the actual, physical game is not ready immediately.

If you ordered an older game, then it may be out of stock.

Regardless of the scenario, there could be a valid reason for it. I'm not dismissing your problem, simply pointing out that their may be a valid reason for it...and in the case of a new game, there is nothing unusual about waiting 21 days for a physical copy.

It seems Matrix are so far ahead in supplying to customers that customers simply don't get it. Basically if you ordered a new game, then although the game is ready for sale immediately (by digital download) Matrix still do not have the physical copy made up...therefore, they allow you to purchase it, but give an estimation of when it will be ready...but they do not (should not) charge your account until it is shipped.

Now if you choose the physical and digital download, then you download immediately and, ergo, your credit card is charge immediately...however your physical copy will still take some time to get to you...anything upto and including 4 weeks from what I can gather (for a new release).

Regardless, if you state clearly the specifics of your problem, I'm sure a member of Matrix Games will assiist you as soon as it is brought to their attention (and they do pay attention to the forums)...they've all be at Origin for the past week or so, so things are ticking along a little slower than normal and from what I gather, most of them returned ill...however, rest assured if you point out the specifics of the issue, then they will help you....as they always do.
Alba gu' brath
pomakli

21 days are gone!

Post by pomakli »

JudgeDredd!

You wrote:

“your posts says a lot, but nothing of substance.”

I waited 21 days to write this post!

I sent a lot of e-mails to the customer service with ALL the information!

You wrote:

“there is nothing unusual about waiting 21 days for a physical copy!”

The customer service answered me:

“It should be take 7 – 21 days.”

You wrote:

“then they will help you....as they always do”

I wanted to communicate with the European service myself, because of this I asked for the e-mail address and tel. No.

But I got nothing!

Do you work by customer service?

If not, don’t try to be “the law” here!

Pomakli
Marc von Martial

Post by Marc von Martial »

Sorry for the problems.

We need to know which title? If it is one of a recent releases, with printed manuals, then it takes 4 weeks to ship from the date of release for the boxed versions.
The titles Carriers at War, Campaign Series and Commander Europe at War should ship this/next week for the order from the EU/UK warehouse. Apparently our fullfilment company, Digital River, ran out of stock for the DVD insert and somebody over there screwed up and did not reorder stock.

Where did you sent it to? Digital River or us?
I wanted to communicate with the European service myself, because of this I asked for the e-mail address and tel. No.

Matrix does not do telephone support. We only do support via email: support@matrixgames.com
JudgeDredd

Post by JudgeDredd »

ORIGINAL: pomakli

JudgeDredd!

You wrote:

“your posts says a lot, but nothing of substance.”

I waited 21 days to write this post!

You wrote:

“there is nothing unusual about waiting 21 days for a physical copy!”

The customer service answered me:

“It should be take 7 – 21 days.”

You wrote:

“then they will help you....as they always do”

But I got nothing!

Pomakli
Well, there you are. Thank you Pomakli. [:D]

I was actually trying to help you by pointing out that posting something with so little specific information in it will not get you any help. It is a bit like posting "How can I build my computer with these parts?" and then not supplying the parts you have!

If you were just wanting to sound off and try and grab the attention of Matrix Games then that's fine...but title the thread "For Matrix Games Customer Support" or something similar and don't start it with "Hi everybody". Starting it "Hi Everybody" and asking a question, one can make the assumption, unsafely apparently, that you are looking for help. I was simply pointing out that your post provided no information for anyone to be able help.

You were not asking for help from Customer Services...you were asking for help from everybody.

In other words, the post wasn't constructive enough for anyone to help. That isn't to say that you do not have a valid reason to gripe. Just that the information provided was not substantial enough for anyone to help.

The "here we go again" statement wasn't specifically directed at you. Simply that there has been a spate of "Where's my game?" questions, especially from new titles, people looking for their physical shipment and from people who seem to have only bought one or two titles from Matrix and not understood their shopping format. I realise now that it could've been construed as being directed at you, and for that I apologise.

I posted in the past about people not putting smilies in emails to make sure they were taken in the light they were posted. Unfortunately, it seems I've fallen foul of the very thing I was trying to help others avoid.

In fact, after posting above, I went to find your previous posts and discovered that you had bought and were waiting for John Tillers Campaign Series. I then came back to post here to say that you seemed to have waited longer than normal and I also said it was not surprising your patience had worn thin and that I was sure someone would be in touch as soon as they see your post. Unfortunately, the boards were down and didn't get to repost.

And you do know I'm not really Judge Dredd, don't you? [;)]
Alba gu' brath
sterckxe

Post by sterckxe »

ORIGINAL: JudgeDredd
And you do know I'm not really Judge Dredd, don't you? [;)]

<gasp> Oh No, say it ain't so ! <sound of world view shattering> [;)]

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx
JudgeDredd

Post by JudgeDredd »

Fraid so Eddy....

The real Judge Dredd lives in Mega City....I live in Colchester.
The real Judge Dredd is the law in his domain....my wife is the law in my domain.
The real Judge Dredd rides a cool motorbike....I drive a Ford Mondeo.
The real Judge Dredd is a muscle bound hard nut....I'm a couch potato.

These are just a few of the differences, but I think they're the main ones!

Alba gu' brath
sterckxe

Post by sterckxe »

Fraid so Eddy....

The real Judge Dredd is the law in his domain....my wife is the law in my domain.

Well, since it seems to be confession time : that's not really me in that picture, it's my dog.

My wife thinks he's cuter and he's certainly fitter, but I can beat him in most wargames [;)]

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx
Zap

Post by Zap »

confessing cleanses the soul[:D]
Marc von Martial

Post by Marc von Martial »

Guys, we would prefer it if you do not hijack this thread please. The customer has a valid complaint here.
m10bob

Post by m10bob »

ORIGINAL: sterckxe

Fraid so Eddy....

Well, since it seems to be confession time : that's not really me in that picture, it's my dog.

My wife thinks he's cuter and he's certainly fitter, but I can beat him in most wargames [;)]

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx

Well....there go my bar bets!

sterckxe

Post by sterckxe »

ORIGINAL: Marc Schwanebeck
Guys, we would prefer it if you do not hijack this thread please. The customer has a valid complaint here.

Sorry, you're right.

To get back on topic : this and the "Tech support for gamers by gamers" forum get a lot of posts by people having a problem that in the end can be traced back to DR not being all too responsive.

How about a sticky FAQ in both forums with Q&A on how to proceed if something goes wrong with your order or download and in which cases you should contact DR and in which not etc ?

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx

JudgeDredd

Post by JudgeDredd »

Absoutely...That was what my "Here we go again" statement was trying to infer...that Matrix carry the can for problems in DR.

Certainly people ought to know who to contact in times of issue and a sticky about what the procedure should be would be a good idea.
Alba gu' brath

Return to “General Discussion”