Problem with a West Front Dynamic Campaign game

This forum is for official support and troubleshooting FAQs.

Moderator: Jason Petho

Sean Beach

Problem with a West Front Dynamic Campaign game

Post by Sean Beach »

(I just recently bought the John Tiller CS for a Vista OS)

When I try to play the West Front "The Big Red One" campaign game as a German Tank Commander, selecting "Panzer Corps, 15. Panzer Division" (these are the only selections available), I get a message saying "There are no lower level organizations for this selection, you must reselect your organizations." Is this an error that can be fixed on the next patch? Please let me know.

Thanks,

Sean
nabuok

RE: Problem with a West Front Dynamic Campaign game

Post by nabuok »

I posted this in another part of the forum.

"This also happens if you select a linked campaign, get to the "save as" option (default is root of c:\) but then CANCEL instead of saving. Any further attempts to load campaigns fail with an error "error loading file - xxxxx.OOB" (where xxxxx is the unit level). Exiting the game and then going back in again cures the problem. "

It's all to do with the computer thinking the files are somewhere other than where they shoud be. I got the same error as you until I discovered the "fix".

Possibly this might help?
golfbill

RE: Problem with a West Front Dynamic Campaign game

Post by golfbill »

ORIGINAL: Sean Beach

(I just recently bought the John Tiller CS for a Vista OS)

When I try to play the West Front "The Big Red One" campaign game as a German Tank Commander, selecting "Panzer Corps, 15. Panzer Division" (these are the only selections available), I get a message saying "There are no lower level organizations for this selection, you must reselect your organizations." Is this an error that can be fixed on the next patch? Please let me know.

Thanks,

Sean

Sean:

This is a known problem and we are trying to get it fixed in the next patch.

Take care

golfbill
golfbill

Return to “John Tiller’s Campaign Series Support”