unable to access gamemanual(KorsunPocket)

Here is the place to get and give support to your fellow gamers. This is NOT an official game support conference but a place for general tech support. All questions are welcomed, basic, advanced, software or hardware.
generaljon

unable to access gamemanual(KorsunPocket)

Post by generaljon »

I bought Korsun Pocket a few weeks ago,and am still unable to access either manual,I tried by the game menu ,a desktop shortcut,and by the program files themselves!I am yet to play the game,due to it being close to impossible to play the game without reading the instructions manual to understand the many features of the game.I tried getting the latest version of Adobe Reader,still no luck!Anyone know the remedy?
Marc von Martial

RE: unable to access gamemanual(KorsunPocket)

Post by Marc von Martial »

1. Make sure you run latest Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can get it fro free from adobe.com
2. Make sure that you only have one version of Acrobat Reader installed. And make sure that when you install Acrobat Reader older versions are uninstalled first. There are known issues with Acrobat Reader when you install a newer version over and older version.
3. Make sure you firewall or security software does not block the event that an application "A" (Game Menu) starts another application "B" (Acrobat Reader).
4. Restore file opening preferences. Right click on any PDF you have, check "Open with", select Acrobat Reader and the "allways use this application" box. click "okay".
dickhead321

Post by dickhead321 »

I purchased Korsun pocket - Highway to the Reich - battles in Normandy - as well as operational art of war - the Operational art of war is the only game that is playing - the others load but there is NO control provided to me - and I can get nothing to happen !!
Any ideas ?
bph
sterckxe

Post by sterckxe »

ORIGINAL: dickhead321
the Operational art of war is the only game that is playing - the others load but there is NO control provided to me - and I can get nothing to happen !!
Any ideas ?

Yes, you could give an *exact* description of what you do in each of those games which leads up to "nothing happening".

What you posted is akin to someone phoning a docter and saying "it hurts somewhere when I do something - please help"

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx

Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

ORIGINAL: dickhead321
I purchased Korsun pocket - Highway to the Reich - battles in Normandy - as well as operational art of war - the Operational art of war is the only game that is playing - the others load but there is NO control provided to me - and I can get nothing to happen !! Any ideas ?

Please do provide more info on these issues and I'd suggest posting in the official support forum for each game along with a DxDiag file so that we can see your system specs.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

Return to “Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers”