Ability to pick mod features?

UFO: Extraterrestrials is a futuristic real-time/turn-based strategy blend set on the fictional planet of Esperanza in 2025. Having made a bloody first contact with a strange form of life from another planet, the player is thrust into the tough position of leading the defense of this isolated planet against the never-ending assault of these hostile invaders
evilferretvictim

Ability to pick mod features?

Post by evilferretvictim »

To make it short... After looking at some of the mods that are coming out I'm noticing that there are some features I like, while others I don't like included in them. I was wondering if it would be possible for someone to make a 3rd party app that let you *tick* which features you want in the game, and then make the changes automatically?
Hanal

RE: Ability to pick mod features?

Post by Hanal »

I understand the developers of the game are looking at incorporating many of the mod ideas into their patch. I agree though that I would like to see most of these changes as options, but that might be difficult to do...we'll see
evilferretvictim

RE: Ability to pick mod features?

Post by evilferretvictim »

Hmm...perhaps I spoke too soon~ I just installed the "Ease of Use" mod, cool to see he gave people the options right from the game menu :)

Return to “UFO: Extraterrestrials”