OTWG (as in Open Source Turn Based Wargame) feedback needed

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Widell

OTWG (as in Open Source Turn Based Wargame) feedback needed

Post by Widell »

Hi all, started playing around with the combat resolution model for my (veeery slowly progressing) project OTWG. If anyone is interested in seeing the first shot, please have a look at the OTWG HQ chapter describing what it looks like. Please contact me directly by PM or e-mail otwg(at)kodapa(dot)com for discussion and critique, in order to not fill this forum with irrelevant discussion....
sterckxe

RE: OTWG (as in Open Source Turn Based Wargame) feedback needed

Post by sterckxe »

ORIGINAL: Widell
project OTWG.

Link's not working right now

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx
Cap Mandrake

Post by Cap Mandrake »

Very cool idea Widell, particuarly the hierachical bit, but techie terminology and user-antagonistic [;)] editor bit will scare people off.
Widell

Post by Widell »

[;)] Who said anything about users? They only mess things up with weird requests and stuff. Nah, just kidding, but right now, this is by myself for the community. No strings attached, no license cost etc. It's all GNU GPL but if it'll ever end up being something useful/fun, some more people are more than welcome to become involved. I'll see if I can set up a more useful site for the project, but until then, the Wiki is the place where the documentation for the project reside

Contact me at otwg(at)kodapa(dot)com if you are interested in joining..... There's a release road map on the wiki as well if you want to see what my near term plans are

Return to “General Discussion”