Fleet Info

Post ALL Public Beta feedback here!

Moderators: ericbabe, Gil R.

tiredoftryingnames

Fleet Info

Post by tiredoftryingnames »

The stength display for armies looks correct. You get 15k if there are 15,000 troops. But noticed on the fleet display below. 60 ships displays as 6/0k. It's a mix of the army display and pulling the strength of all of the ships with a / added for good measure.

Attachments
Display.jpg
Display.jpg (47.04 KiB) Viewed 48 times
ericbabe

RE: Fleet Info

Post by ericbabe »

Thanks!  That is an odd display.
christof139

Post by christof139 »

The stength display for armies looks correct. You get 15k if there are 15,000 troops. But noticed on the fleet display below. 60 ships displays as 6/0k. It's a mix of the army display and pulling the strength of all of the ships with a / added for good measure.

The '6' is referring to the number of Flotillas in the 2nd Fleet, not the number of actual ships. However, you know this, and it would be nice to have the actual number of ships displayed instead of Flotillas. I bet this was done to save some programming work and time.

Chris
'What is more amazing, is that amongst all those approaching enemies there is not one named Gisgo.' Hannibal Barcid (or Barca) to Gisgo, a Greek staff officer, Cannae.
That's the CSS North Carolina BB-55
Boris Badanov, looking for Natasha Goodenov
tiredoftryingnames

Post by tiredoftryingnames »

No that number is referring to the number of ships but the display is messed up. It's showing the first digit only. It only appears to be the number of flotillas because that previous example happens to have 10 ships in each flotilla. When a flotilla has suffered losses it's more clear. If it was the number of flotillas it would still show as 2. I think it's suppose to be showing [number of ships / number of troops].

Attachments
Fleet2.jpg
Fleet2.jpg (23.41 KiB) Viewed 48 times
christof139

Post by christof139 »

No that number is referring to the number of ships but the display is messed up. It's showing the first digit only. It only appears to be the number of flotillas because that previous example happens to have 10 ships in each flotilla. When a flotilla has suffered losses it's more clear. If it was the number of flotillas it would still show as 2. I think it's suppose to be showing [number of ships / number of troops].

OK, I see now. Thanx for the info. Chris
'What is more amazing, is that amongst all those approaching enemies there is not one named Gisgo.' Hannibal Barcid (or Barca) to Gisgo, a Greek staff officer, Cannae.
That's the CSS North Carolina BB-55
Boris Badanov, looking for Natasha Goodenov

Return to “Public Beta Feedback”