Change allegiance

From the creators of Crown of Glory come an epic tale of North Vs. South. By combining area movement on the grand scale with optional hex based tactical battles when they occur, Forge of Freedom provides something for every strategy gamer. Control economic development, political development with governers and foreign nations, and use your military to win the bloodiest war in US history.

Moderator: Gil R.

Arthur Wellesley

Change allegiance

Post by Arthur Wellesley »

Hello,

is it possible to change allegiance in any way during a game (CSA <> USA) ? So that for a part of the game the AI controls the CSA and for another part the USA.

Or can I modify something in the savegame file to change the control of the AI ?
Gil R.

RE: Change allegiance

Post by Gil R. »

Not currently. It's not impossible to program, but we've never before had a request for it.
Michael Jordan plays ball. Charles Manson kills people. I torment eager potential customers by not sharing screenshots of "Brother Against Brother." Everyone has a talent.
Drex

Post by Drex »

Traitor!
Col Saito: "Don't speak to me of rules! This is war! It is not a game of cricket!"
christof139

Post by christof139 »

A player could change the AI settings in the old TalonSoft games, plus you could also set the game for both sides on AI if you wanted to.

This made it nice to switch sides mid-game if you wanted to, or to switch sides and help out the enemy side under your control for a turn or so.

Chris
'What is more amazing, is that amongst all those approaching enemies there is not one named Gisgo.' Hannibal Barcid (or Barca) to Gisgo, a Greek staff officer, Cannae.
That's the CSS North Carolina BB-55
Boris Badanov, looking for Natasha Goodenov

Return to “Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865”