New Open Source Samples Released!

PureSim Baseball is the ultimate baseball fan's toy, with support for both casual and hardcore baseball fans.

Moderator: puresimmer

puresimmer

New Open Source Samples Released!

Post by puresimmer »

Hi guys, PureSim user Steven (Crash Davis) Lucey sent me the source for 3 addins written in VB6. I have posted it to our open source community. These are really good (VB6) samples to look at. They are very simple, clean addins. Thanks crash!

The source is posted at CodePlex (it will also be included in the SDK folder in the next PureSim CE release):

career_minors addin

errors historical addin

forty forty club addin

Keep the source code coming guys! I'll post some more samples this weekend. Believe it or not, there is even a way to add your own screens directly into the game using the addin model Take a look at the schedule calendar on your team's page... Guess what? That is an addin :) Its a bit more complicated than a regular addin, but I'll post the source code for that entire game feature soon...

Shaun
Developer, PureSim Baseball
JimboJ

RE: New Open Source Samples Released!

Post by JimboJ »

Are these addins limited to reporting only?  Or is it possible to create an add-in to, say, enhance the play by play text? 
CrashDavis

Post by CrashDavis »

Hi guys, PureSim user Steven (Crash Davis) Lucey sent me the source for 3 addins

Shaun, the addin you have listed above called 'Career_Minors addin' should be the 'WS_Titles addin' as that is
what it links too. Just a heads up.
jimkehn

Post by jimkehn »

So.....do they work in PS 2007? Or CE edition only?
CrashDavis

Post by CrashDavis »

both

Return to “PureSim Baseball”