Detailed Battle or Quick Battle?

From the creators of Crown of Glory come an epic tale of North Vs. South. By combining area movement on the grand scale with optional hex based tactical battles when they occur, Forge of Freedom provides something for every strategy gamer. Control economic development, political development with governers and foreign nations, and use your military to win the bloodiest war in US history.

Moderator: Gil R.

General Quarters

Detailed Battle or Quick Battle?

Post by General Quarters »

I wonder how many players do detailed battle and how many prefer Quick or instant Battle?

So far, I have just done QB.
wzh55

RE: Detailed Battle or Quick Battle?

Post by wzh55 »

Pleeze...... just read my posts in "detailed combat thread" and see if you can help a bonafide idiot.
Bill Hawthorne
freeboy

Post by freeboy »

If it is goingto be a route, 20k vs 2k for example.. instant, if it is goingto be other I almost alwas do the detailed as tha is one of the glories ofthis game.. cannot wait to install and play on my new fast machine, PLEASE release the patch, ok, I areally am busy with other games.. so take your time and get it right, he says with tears in his eyes... hehehe
"Tanks forward"
Hard Sarge

Post by Hard Sarge »

Well

there are also some tricks to think about, a small, battle, but with large forces to the side of it, can be a bait, and the AI will reinforce the battle

but the hassle is my turns can take a while

but, it may be worth learning HW, as with the new rules, you can storm the fort, as a first turn seige option, and that is a HW battle

Return to “Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865”