PBEM AAR - Long Live the Union!

From the creators of Crown of Glory come an epic tale of North Vs. South. By combining area movement on the grand scale with optional hex based tactical battles when they occur, Forge of Freedom provides something for every strategy gamer. Control economic development, political development with governers and foreign nations, and use your military to win the bloodiest war in US history.

Moderator: Gil R.

genie144

RE: Late March 1863

Post by genie144 »

Guess we shall never know the result of the great war...

Sam
jchastain

RE: Late March 1863

Post by jchastain »

The outcome of this game is largely determined but I had hoped to finish it just to see it unfold.  Unfortunately, I became preoccupied and enough time has now passed that I feel it only fair to officially lay down my sword, congratulate Gil, and grant the rebels their independence.  National will has faded and the people no longer possess the fortitude to continue the fight.  We shall spare the continent a prolonged fight so that brothers might heal the wounds that have festered.  And so, while not fully reaching the outcome which was now obvious, this war comes to an end.

Thank you to all who have expressed your support.  Sorry I was not up to the task with which you entrusted me.

Return to “Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865”