Zero Zero production

Gary Grigsby's strategic level wargame covering the entire War in the Pacific from 1941 to 1945 or beyond.

Moderators: Joel Billings, wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

Cavalry Corp

Zero Zero production

Post by Cavalry Corp »

I am playing 1.804 , 42 - 45 game its June 1942 as Japs
For some reason i can see no Zero in the pool i am expanding the engine production Nakajima as well but my Zero airgroups are all getting depleted . The V3 is being produced and some groups are upgrading . Replacements are on

So what may be the problem ?

Regards
Michael
VSWG

RE: Zero Zero production

Post by VSWG »

Well, the obvious answer would be "excessive combat losses", but I doubt you'll find that answer helpful. So let me add that I would turn off automatic replacements for all Zero squadrons and draw planes and pilots manually, one after another. That way you can assign those precious Zeros to those areas where they are needed the most.

Oh, and it might be a good idea to post some numbers on your Zero production and losses, so that the Japanese experts on this forum can comment on them.
Cavalry Corp

Post by Cavalry Corp »

Thanks for that i wil look at it but i can tell you PDU is on and the losse are very slight

M
pauk

Post by pauk »

hm, would like to see industry screen... (if this is a PBEM and you don't want to give free intel to your opponent just send me PM)
BossGnome

Post by BossGnome »

in my experience, producing enough zeroes to fuel your entire war effort is nigh impossible. As the Japs I am producing almost 300 a month; that is theoretically. Actually, I am producing 7 or 8 per day. And my zero squadrons are still getting very very depleted. So dont worry if yours are too.
"Hard pressed on my right; my left is in retreat. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking."
-Gen. Joffre, before the battle of the Marne

Return to “War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945”