PureSim 2007 Updated Demo Now Available!

PureSim Baseball is the ultimate baseball fan's toy, with support for both casual and hardcore baseball fans.

Moderator: puresimmer

puresimmer

PureSim 2007 Updated Demo Now Available!

Post by puresimmer »

We've updated the demo to be current with the latest release of PureSim Baseball 2007 (we released a huge update - v1.51 today) and the corresponding demo is now available as well.

The demo has some limitations on league size, and allows a subset of real mlb seasons to be played, but we've increased the allowable demo career length to over 5 full seasons -- plenty to dive into the games many, deep, career-oriented features, interactive almanac and more.

Also, if you are looking for a deal, PureSim has been reduced to $22.49 (25% off) for a holiday special that ends January 6th.

Last, but not least, if you purchase PureSim Baseball 2007 you are automatically a member of the PureSim 2008 Beta. Any PureSim 2007 owner will be able to download PureSim 2008 builds and play with them (side by side with PureSim 2007) with no obligation to purchase PureSim 2008 when it hits store shelves next year.

If you don't own PureSim we suggest you download the demo today and give it a whirl.

Download Updated PureSim Baseball 2007 DEMO

Have a great holiday season,
- Shaun
Developer, PureSim Baseball
kwik

RE: PureSim 2007 Updated Demo Now Available!

Post by kwik »

I downloaded the new demo,overwriting old version,now the computer keeps changing my lineups.Signing players promoting demoting guys changing my batting order etc.whattup with that ya think?
KG Erwin

Post by KG Erwin »

ORIGINAL: kwik

I downloaded the new demo,overwriting old version,now the computer keeps changing my lineups.Signing players promoting demoting guys changing my batting order etc.whattup with that ya think?

kwik, just buy the complete game, man, and get 1.51. Don't think you can get away with just the demo . Fuhgeddabouddit. [:-]

The game ISN'T free, but the community support IS free. Best game investment I ever made. [;)]
puresimmer

Post by puresimmer »

You probably are simming multiple games at a time and have some injury or fatigue issues.
kwik

Post by kwik »

Wasnt trying to get awy with anything bud,what the demo does tells me the what the game will do in long run.Sorry to have bothered ya,wont happen again.
puresimmer

Post by puresimmer »

Wasnt trying to get awy with anything bud,what the demo does tells me the what the game will do in long run.Sorry to have bothered ya,wont happen again.

I wasn't bothered at all, just trying to help.
JamieSI

Post by JamieSI »

I've added a mirror for this demo here: http://www.strategyinformer.com/pc/pure ... 10038.html

Please add us as a mirror on your website :)

Return to “PureSim Baseball”