Undo?

From the creators of Crown of Glory come an epic tale of North Vs. South. By combining area movement on the grand scale with optional hex based tactical battles when they occur, Forge of Freedom provides something for every strategy gamer. Control economic development, political development with governers and foreign nations, and use your military to win the bloodiest war in US history.

Moderator: Gil R.

andysomers

Undo?

Post by andysomers »

Can you "undo" your moves? Specifically, I accidentally ordered two academies for one city. Obviously I only wanted one, and I could not find out a way to undo my mistake. If there is not a way, I would suggest adding one (perhaps click on the building to be constructed, with an order to "abandon construction" with resources then returned to the bank?)

Does that make sense?

AS
Hard Sarge

RE: Undo?

Post by Hard Sarge »

if you make a mistake on a building, you can exit the screen and then hit backspace, and it will undo the build order

movement or weapon buying can be undone the same way

just remember that it works in last order, so if you make a mistake and then move 3 Divs, you will have to back up all 3 Divs before you get to the mistake you want to correct
andysomers

RE: Undo?

Post by andysomers »

Great - thanks so much for the tip.

AS

Return to “Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865”