Two Problems

This forum is for feedback on the public beta updates. This is not for feedback on official updates. All reports based on a public beta version should go here.

Moderator: David Winter

Case250

Two Problems

Post by Case250 »

This really is a very good sim. However:

I am simming a fantasy league in US rules. I am not able to play any of my home games. When I select the game in the schedule window the game locks and I get a message which says: Subscript out of range in procedure modGame.ScreenDataLeagueBottom4. I press F9 to continue and attempt again and then have to quit the game. I am able to play away games and can only sim home games. To sim the home games though I have to seletct a different game during that particular week and select sim entire week.

I have also noticed that when I set depth charts for my team (not during gameplay on the field) they seem to only hold for one game.

I don't know if anyone else has encountered or reported these issues, but if you can help, I would appreciate it.

Thanks
David Winter

RE: Two Problems

Post by David Winter »

Please zip up the *.mdb file you're using for this league and email it to support@wintervalley.com and I'll see what's going on.

Depth charts for teams that are computer controlled are reordered by the computer as the computer sees fit. If you wish to edit the depthcharts and have them stick, the teams need to be human controlled..granted, at that point, you'll have to completely manage the roster too.

The ability to edit computer controlled teams depth charts is causing a lot of confusion so in one of the next releases, if the team is computer controlled, the depth chart editor will be disabled.
"They're not dolls. They're action figures. Valuable Action figures!"

Return to “Public Beta Forum”