Combat Leader?

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

nyarlathotep

Combat Leader?

Post by nyarlathotep »

Errrr, where'd it go?

I think the last time I was reading the forums for it was quite a while ago (months!) and just now was going to catch up on it's progress and realized they're gone. Also did a search of all forums for the words and nothing comes up, it's like it vanished into thin air.

Is it DO(N)A?
That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die.
H.P.L.
junk2drive

RE: Combat Leader?

Post by junk2drive »

From the "All Forums" menu, scroll down to the bottom of the screen.

CL is a dead issue. The new Close Combat - Cross of Iron replaces it, so to speak.
Conflict of Heroes "Most games are like checkers or chess and some have dice and cards involved too. This game plays like checkers but you think like chess and the dice and cards can change everything in real time."
Les_the_Sarge_9_1

Post by Les_the_Sarge_9_1 »

I wouldn't say the re release of Close Combat replaced anything but the old Close Combat actually.

Combat Leader refused to cooperate with the team trying to make it the successor to Steel Panthers. The development team finally decided to take a step back and go with a fresh approach to the original objective.

Well that's what I have been told at any rate.
I LIKE that my life bothers them,
Why should I be the only one bothered by it eh.
nyarlathotep

Post by nyarlathotep »

Ok thx, I still don't see it but I'm stupid and figured it was a goner.

Dang, that stinks.
That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die.
H.P.L.
ravinhood

Post by ravinhood »

ORIGINAL: junk2drive

From the "All Forums" menu, scroll down to the bottom of the screen.

CL is a dead issue. The new Close Combat - Cross of Iron replaces it, so to speak.

LOL ROFLMAO NEW close combat? hahah replaces "Combat Leader"? Thanks I needed a good laugh today.[:D]
WE/I WANT 1:1 or something even 1:2 death animations in the KOIOS PANZER COMMAND SERIES don't forget Erik! ;) and Floating Paratroopers We grew up with Minor, Marginal and Decisive victories why rock the boat with Marginal, Decisive and Legendary?

The Gnome

Post by The Gnome »

I just noticed this moved too and am really disappointed by the loss.  I, along with many others, have been waiting a looooong time for a Steel Panthers replacement.  I'd love an official post to inform us what happened - just out of curiosity more than anything else.
Hertston

Post by Hertston »

ORIGINAL: The Gnome

I just noticed this moved too and am really disappointed by the loss.  I, along with many others, have been waiting a looooong time for a Steel Panthers replacement.  I'd love an official post to inform us what happened - just out of curiosity more than anything else.

There was one, somewhere. It said pretty much what Les posted above.
The Gnome

Post by The Gnome »

Ahh well, I guess I'll have to wait for whatever the "new approach" is.  *Crosses Fingers*

Return to “General Discussion”