Release 3 Screen Shots

Maximum-Football 2.0 is the latest and greatest release from the acclaimed sports management video game studio, Wintervalley Software. Bringing a whole host of new features like full Xbox 360 controller support, full DirectX 9.0 utilization, and scores of other upgrades and improvements, Maximum-Football 2.0 delivers on gameplay and fun like a bullet pass through double coverage. Like its predecessor, Maximum-Football 2.0 allows players to experience the thrill of managing a team in any league!

Moderator: David Winter

David Winter

Release 3 Screen Shots

Post by David Winter »

I've updated the main Maximum-Football site (www.maximum-football.com) with new screen shots from the up coming Release 3.

These show the new play selection dialog, the new depth chart screen, and some general new graphics. Oh, and a couple show the new Play Development System.

I would like to thank those for their patients. I know it's probably wearing thin for many. I hope the changes and improvements made for this new release will make it worth the wait.

Thanks for your support.
David A. Winter

[edit]. Some may have to refresh their browser to make the new images show up. You can either right-click on the pages with the screen captures and select refresh, or clear your cache from the tools menu.
"They're not dolls. They're action figures. Valuable Action figures!"
garysorrell

RE: Release 3 Screen Shots

Post by garysorrell »

Thanks David. Loved the shots. Did I see a couple new ones on the Indoor page?

It's looking great. Im making a lot of uniforms and playing quick games to keep me busy until the new release is available, after that im diving into league play.

Just a quick question, but is there any sort of printout options in this release for stats and things. Not a big deal and my apologies if you have answered this before and i missed it. Im a stat freak and like to study my team and leagues stats and things, and also plan to make a website for my solo league.

Anyway, thanks for a great game and all your hard work is DEFINATELY appreciated by me and many others.
boggyjr

Post by boggyjr »

ORIGINAL: David Winter

I've updated the main Maximum-Football site (www.maximum-football.com) with new screen shots from the up coming Release 3.

These show the new play selection dialog, the new depth chart screen, and some general new graphics. Oh, and a couple show the new Play Development System.

I would like to thank those for their patients. I know it's probably wearing thin for many. I hope the changes and improvements made for this new release will make it worth the wait.

Thanks for your support.
David A. Winter

[edit]. Some may have to refresh their browser to make the new images show up. You can either right-click on the pages with the screen captures and select refresh, or clear your cache from the tools menu.

Those shots look insane! Can't wait till release 3...which will come out... soon, hopefully.

Might be a dumb question, but are all the bugs that were fixed in Release 2 and Release 1 AND the beta patches fixed in release 3 (along with the new fixes, of course)? Or would I have to download Release 2, install the two patches, and then install release 3?
I just got up so I'm not making much sense, but is R3 the newest version of the game? As in the sense that all the bugs that were fixed along the line will still be fixed in R3? I remeber a game I got a while ago that made you install all of the patches in order, otherwise the game wasn't updated properly, and not all of the bugs were fixed......

I can't wait for this game![8D]
Marauders

Post by Marauders »

... are all the bugs that were fixed in Release 2 and Release 1 AND the beta patches fixed in release 3 (along with the new fixes, of course)? Or would I have to download Release 2, install the two patches, and then install release 3?

There will be one comprehensive download for Release 3 with all of the the bug fixes and changes.  From there, one just needs to patch.

When Release 3 is complete through the public beta, that will become the gold standard, and any patches for Release 3.5 will come after that.

You will not have to install patch upon patch to get up to date.

boggyjr

Post by boggyjr »

Okay, thanks!
local8h

Post by local8h »

Wow! Now im all excited![:D] 

Question on the player detail screen----Can you still edit the features of the player? Just like on the current version, you can see the player and change its face,skin ETC.

Is that a new Eastern Stadiums?with the indoor fans on it?

Man i keep going back to the screen shots. Many new things to my eyes, the indoors are different.
No wonder its takin so long, Lots of extra.
Two thumbs up!

DONMVP

Post by DONMVP »

great new shots David , can`t wait to see them on my comp .
DONMVP
David Winter

Post by David Winter »

Question on the player detail screen----Can you still edit the features of the player? Just like on the current version, you can see the player and change its face,skin ETC.

Yes, that feature is still there.

Is that a new Eastern Stadiums?with the indoor fans on it?

Some of the stadiums have had some very minor improvements but I've not changed the fans around.
"They're not dolls. They're action figures. Valuable Action figures!"
ejs6263

Post by ejs6263 »

Good stuff, David. I'm hanging in there waiting for the release.
jrodsly

Post by jrodsly »

could it be?
Back from the dead, I'm here to make ammends with the people I've ticked off and the people that were nice enough to make stuff I requested.
grrncore

Post by grrncore »

hey hes right, people looks like people from the arena stadium, is that picture of coin toss new or old

Attachments
cointoss.jpg
cointoss.jpg (87.7 KiB) Viewed 183 times
FORMER MILLIONAIRE---" i had a million dollars but i spend it all"
---"i really don't care"
Brockleigh

Post by Brockleigh »

Old.

Is that a Half-Dollar, Dave?
It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta gum.

Return to “Maximum-Football 2.0”