GM an association

PureSim Baseball is the ultimate baseball fan's toy, with support for both casual and hardcore baseball fans.

Moderator: puresimmer

joeblack1862

GM an association

Post by joeblack1862 »

I realise I might be going over old ground here, but as a newbie, maybe someone can answer another question for me.

Is it possible for more than one team to be controlled by a human player in solo mode?
XCom

RE: GM an association

Post by XCom »

If you select multiplayer when creating your association you can then assign more than one team to be human controlled.
ORIGINAL: Joe Black

I realise I might be going over old ground here, but as a newbie, maybe someone can answer another question for me.

Is it possible for more than one team to be controlled by a human player in solo mode?
Amaroq

Post by Amaroq »

"Multiplayer" does not equal "Multi-computer".
joeblack1862

Post by joeblack1862 »

ORIGINAL: Amaroq

"Multiplayer" does not equal "Multi-computer".

I only have one PC so I understood by default [:)].

Maybe you could give me some advice.

I tried creating a multiplayer association about 3 times. Every time it finished the initial draft it crashed with unexpected error 3265 (item not found in this collection). Set up as 1.38. Re-installed and it did the same thing everytime I chose multi player. Solo works fine and will create exactly the same association without a hitch.

Any experience of this problem?
XCom

Post by XCom »

ORIGINAL: Joe Black

I tried creating a multiplayer association about 3 times. Every time it finished the initial draft it crashed with unexpected error 3265 (item not found in this collection). Set up as 1.38. Re-installed and it did the same thing everytime I chose multi player. Solo works fine and will create exactly the same association without a hitch.

Any experience of this problem?

Yes, I think this is a problem that was introduced in one of the recent patches and Shaun is currently looking into it. I ran into a similar problem using 1.37 and when I re-installed an earlier patch (1.31) then I had no problem creating a multiplayer league.
joeblack1862

Post by joeblack1862 »

Thanks once again XCom, your replies are much appreciated.

As the problem is in hand I'll wait the fix. Do you know where I can get the older patches from? Went theough the forum, tried some of the links and they failed.

At the moment I can only go back to 1.20, the public patch release.

Return to “PureSim Baseball”