Got some Q's

Eagle Day to Bombing of the Reich is a improved and enhanced edition of Talonsoft's older Battle of Britain and Bombing the Reich. This updated version represents the best simulation of the air war over Britain and the strategic bombing campaign over Europe that has ever been made.

Moderators: Joel Billings, harley, warshipbuilder, simovitch

greg_slith

Got some Q's

Post by greg_slith »

Since I finished my WitP campaign I've been dieing to get this game (had both BoB & BTR) so hurry up![:D][:D] I do have a couple of questions, though. How is the time frame between games handled? Is it? Can the Luftwaffe (in the BTR part) conduct offensive missions? Is shipping modeled at all this time? Can I have it by Halloween?[:D][:D]
Hard Sarge

RE: Got some Q's

Post by Hard Sarge »

ORIGINAL: ecwgcx

Since I finished my WitP campaign I've been dieing to get this game (had both BoB & BTR) so hurry up![:D][:D] I do have a couple of questions, though. How is the time frame between games handled? Is it? Can the Luftwaffe (in the BTR part) conduct offensive missions? Is shipping modeled at all this time? Can I have it by Halloween?[:D][:D]

ahh, I didn't like the name when it was picked, but I was out of the loop at the time, so to be honest, the game is BoB from Aug of 40 (or the 41 campaign) and then BTR starting in Aug 43

there is no way for us, with this engine to combine into one flowing game

there were ideas and talks about setting up some kind of Off missions that the defending side could mount, but that is on hold, and may have to wait until later, if it is at all possable to work out, it would be nice, but don't hold your breath

Shipping is sort of in the same boat (Teehee, get it, the same boat, oh, never mind)
we need the time to get it to work, and to be a reason to have it, and right now, it would be more a wish list thing, then a must have thing

I want shipping, I want convoys, I want supply lines, I want Ju-52s, But...

I got an idea, not sure if it would work the way most would think, but it may work

again, it would be nice and we will look at it, but overall I think has to be for down the road

Halloween ?
LOL I really do hope so
I just am not sure which one

greg_slith

RE: Got some Q's

Post by greg_slith »

I guess running all over the Pacific with a carrier task force has spoiled me[:D]. It's just too cool to sink something! Gimme Condors!

Thanks for the fast reply[&o], I've never played as the GE in BTR, is there a player's guide kicking around on the web for Luftwaffe newbies?

By the way, outstanding work to you and the rest of the guys and thanks to Matrix for keeping this game alive[&o]

Return to “Gary Grigsby's Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich”