More Starshatter Info

Starshatter: The Gathering Storm extends the classic space sim by combining fighter and starship combat in a single dynamic campaign game.
DamoclesX

More Starshatter Info

Post by DamoclesX »

More and more Starshatter information is comming, here is a recent snip, with top secret information removed of course:)

Hi Jason

Please make sure to update any fan sites about the press release and news about the new Starshatter: A Gathering Storm game. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. So please post screenshots, get the modders talking (Oh I plan on hosting a Modding contest). XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Feel free to post the box cover around.

David Heath
Matrix Games

I currently have a close to final version running on my computer, all in all its an amazing transformation, the code additions, the music, new graphics, the fleshed out stories with vids, its amazing, you guys will be in for a real thrill, plus the modding potential just went through the roof with this game offereing all the current features.

I plan to do a small mod myself, just to demonstrate what is possible.

Attachments
SSTGS_3dMiniBox.jpg
SSTGS_3dMiniBox.jpg (181.45 KiB) Viewed 122 times
Jason Blaz
Way to much to list here!
Zanthras

RE: More Starshatter Info

Post by Zanthras »

Gentlemen,
Very nice work, I look forward to the actual release.

Few quick questions...

1) Will the dynamic campaigns be the same ones as in the last version of SS?

2) I noticed mention of modding improvements. Does this include improvements to the mission/campaign modding as well?

3) Are some of the suggestions by SS players being incorporated into this version? I know the obvious answer is yes, but maybe some idea of what changes to expect.

As one of the diehard fans that have been waiting oh-so-long for SS GS I am hoping that those that have carried the torch won't be forgotten. Despite the opinions of some, I believe that the SS community will only grow once the word gets out about the intense graphics and game play that seem apparent in the vids. I think the wait shall be well worth it.

I salute you.

Grand Admiral Zanthras,
COMTACOPS-Deep space

Attachments
Zanthras.jpg
Zanthras.jpg (87.9 KiB) Viewed 70 times
"Don't give up the ship!"
-Captain James Lawrence

Adonnay

Post by Adonnay »

Great new video (in the other thread)!
While I certainly love the new graphics and cockpits I'm looking forward to the modding enhancements the most. I can't wait to see what's new or how certain issues have been adressed.
Kuokkanen

Post by Kuokkanen »

ORIGINAL: DamoclesX

I plan to do a small mod myself, just to demonstrate what is possible.
What's going to be name of it? Project 7?
You know what they say, don't you? About how us MechWarriors are the modern knights, how warfare has become civilized now that we have to abide by conventions and rules of war. Don't believe it.

MekWars
Incendiary Lemon

Post by Incendiary Lemon »

Thanks Damocles [:)]

Can you share what other project your working on for Matrix?
Marc von Martial

Post by Marc von Martial »

ORIGINAL: Incendiary Lemon

Thanks Damocles [:)]

Can you share what other project your working on for Matrix?

Several, and no he can't share [;)]

Return to “Starshatter: The Gathering Storm”