DNO factory withdrawals

Norm Koger's The Operational Art of War III is the next game in the award-winning Operational Art of War game series. TOAW3 is updated and enhanced version of the TOAW: Century of Warfare game series. TOAW3 is a turn based game covering operational warfare from 1850-2015. Game scale is from 2.5km to 50km and half day to full week turns. TOAW3 scenarios have been designed by over 70 designers and included over 130 scenarios. TOAW3 comes complete with a full game editor.

Moderators: JAMiAM, ralphtricky

Okimaw

DNO factory withdrawals

Post by Okimaw »

I forgot to mention this way back when I was actually playing this scenario. did anyone else have a problem withdrawing their factories by rail after they chose it in the TOs? I couldn't evacuate any of them and all of the ones from captured cities were destroyed [&:]. Of course that would have been pretty cool if I was the Germans but I happened to be playing the Great heroes of the Motherland in that game.
I have returned
LLv34_Snefens

RE: DNO factory withdrawals

Post by LLv34_Snefens »

This was a problem in DNO v3.6 that should be fixed in v3.7 according to the read-me.
Stefan O. Kristensen
Okimaw

RE: DNO factory withdrawals

Post by Okimaw »

This was a 3.7 version, my much more experienced opponent kept asking why I didn't evacuate but there was nothing I could do.
I have returned

Return to “Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III”