Puresim Multiplayer League - Greatest All-Time Teams!

Forum for managers in multiplayer leagues and interested spectators.
Woodruff

RE: Puresim Multiplayer League - Greatest All-Time Teams!

Post by Woodruff »

Um...me too. Saw it before I saw this one. My bad...I'll look here first from now on.
SittingDuck

Post by SittingDuck »

OK, I am going to upgrade to v1.36.  I had a feeling this one was coming and it should help out.

So everyone upgrade to v1.36 before we proceed any further.
Deltadog

Post by Deltadog »

Anyone using an edited xml file for any assocaition (I know this one does not) will need to changed version number to 381 from 380 when you upgrade to v 136. That appears to be the only change fron Puresim.xml between the 2 versions. As ususal installation of the update will replace the default xml with the new version.
Deltadog
tbear2b

Post by tbear2b »

Have you guys seen the problem with quickly falling pitcher ratings? This could be a huge problem for people in general, if they are playing with another league. It seems that everyone else is already upgrading, however, so I'm not sure what we should do.

I'm sure Shaun will find a way to fix it quickly, but I don't know.

SittingDuck

Post by SittingDuck »

I've been following that.  There will obviously be an update to correct it, so we'll hold on until v1.37 is released and then everyone can upgrade.
KG Erwin

Post by KG Erwin »

Ok.  I'm ready to get this started, and I frankly admit that my patience is wearing thin, BUT, I'm in for the long haul.  
Deltadog

Post by Deltadog »

ORIGINAL: SittingDuck

I've been following that.  There will obviously be an update to correct it, so we'll hold on until v1.37 is released and then everyone can upgrade.

There is no sign that any impending update is going to affect FTP. If there is a problem under v 1.36 or if the changes will help Cory resolve his problem, we are not going to find out unless the association file on the FTP site is updated to 1.36 and we all try to download. Along this line, I think that the association files should be updated now so we can work on that issue. We don't have to sim any games until v 1.37, but we can be working on the FTP issue and hopefully get everyone connected. If we sit and wait until v 1.37 to proceed with this aspect and still have a problem, we will be waiting even longer while that is corrected.
Deltadog
KG Erwin

Post by KG Erwin »

The Hot Stove League continues.  Roberto has just taken a vacation down to play some ball somewhere in Latin America ( he didn't say where), and sent a plane down full of god knows what down there ahead of him.   What IS this guy? A Missionary?

I don't ask.  As long as he shows up for spring training, I'll be happy.    
dneely

Post by dneely »

It would seem to me that the update to 1.37 might well be out over the weekend and I think at that point we should get going! It has made sense to hold back with the recent flurry on updates and new patches but my gut says this next one will be the last one. If we encounter FTB problems or related issues I think we can get Shaun to help us.
DNeely

PureSim Vet
Deltadog

Post by Deltadog »

I assume that the association files have still not been updated to v 1.36?  Still cannot test out ability to download from the FTP server.
Deltadog
dneely

Post by dneely »

I assume everyone knows that 1.37 was posted and available for download.....I am DL'ing now.
DNeely

PureSim Vet
KG Erwin

Post by KG Erwin »

You know me, Dave -- I jump on these patches immediately. 

I'd previously submitted my final rosters, so whenever we can get in synch with the final patch, we can get going. 

The silence of the other owners tells me that they prefer to wait for the 2007 patch to be finalized. 

It's too quiet here -- is everyone still onboard? 
KG Erwin

Post by KG Erwin »

ORIGINAL: SittingDuck

This was the last word from "The Commish", so I'll be standing by.
akcranker

Post by akcranker »

Sorry that I haven't posted in awhile guys.  I've been at work everyday since we opened back up on the 28th from open to close and I haven't had a chance to get on the computer much.  I haven't played Puresim in like 3 weeks.  I'm going to have to drop out of the league because as of right now I really do not have the time.

Sorry guy's, I really wanted to play but work is more important at the moment.
KG Erwin

Post by KG Erwin »

Ahh, Cory, I hate to hear that.  Look, it's gonna be awhile before we get started, so hang loose, if you can.
dneely

Post by dneely »

KG

Like you I am up to date with all the patches and I am beginning to wonder where we are with the league as well. After a great deal of effort I hope we are not going to lose a bunch of good guys and never get this rolling. At any rate the Bums are ready and waiting.
DNeely

PureSim Vet
KG Erwin

Post by KG Erwin »

Dave, I think we'll be OK. Cory has real-life concerns, but the rest of us are just "on hold".  My Bucs are ready to go, and I'm looking forward to seeing how they fare against "Dem Bums" and the rest of the NL.   [;)]

The Buccos have a pretty solid pitching staff, and how can I go wrong with having both Roberto Clemente (who just got better as he aged) and "Pops" Stargell in my lineup?  

I'm truly excited about my chances.   
dneely

Post by dneely »

I agree the Bucos look strong on paper with a nice staff and Mr. Clemente and others in the lineup. However Da'Bums are also very strong with a strong will to win and to avenge all those close loses to the Yanks. Lets see what happens on the field.
DNeely

PureSim Vet
dneely

Post by dneely »

What is going on?? I posted the last meesage more than 2 days ago and no one has posted and no news in this case is not good news!

Are we going to have a league or not??
DNeely

PureSim Vet
Deltadog

Post by Deltadog »

I have been watching.  Sittingduck has not been Login 9/7/2006 4:40:17 PM.  Perhaps his back problem has kept him off line?  Until he updates the association files to 1.37 we are at a standstill.
Deltadog

Return to “Multi-player Leagues”