Ralph ??

Norm Koger's The Operational Art of War III is the next game in the award-winning Operational Art of War game series. TOAW3 is updated and enhanced version of the TOAW: Century of Warfare game series. TOAW3 is a turn based game covering operational warfare from 1850-2015. Game scale is from 2.5km to 50km and half day to full week turns. TOAW3 scenarios have been designed by over 70 designers and included over 130 scenarios. TOAW3 comes complete with a full game editor.

Moderators: ralphtricky, JAMiAM

rhinobones

Ralph ??

Post by rhinobones »

Seems like I haven't seen a posting by Ralph for a few weeks. Somebody please tell me I'm wrong or else that Ralph is on a well deserved vacation from TOAW.

Regards, RhinoBones
Colin Wright:
Pre Combat Air Strikes # 64 . . . I need have no concern about keeping it civil

Post by broccolini » Sun Nov 06, 2022
. . . no-one needs apologize for douchebags acting like douchebags
JAMiAM

RE: Ralph ??

Post by JAMiAM »

Ralph took a long, well-deserved vacation. He's been back for almost a week, but I think that he hasn't had much mental energy left over at the end of the day, from his "real job". I suspect that he has the same problem with that, that I do with mine, in that it always takes at least a week to catch up with all the screwups, work backlogs, and contrived, yet delayed, emergencies that cropped up, while we're away.
rhinobones

Post by rhinobones »

ORIGINAL: JAMiAM

Ralph took a long, well-deserved vacation. He's been back for almost a week . . .

I suspect that he has the same problem with that, that I do with mine, in that it . . . the screwups,

Good reply. Glad to hear that R has taken some time off from the night job. Would also be glad to see J take some time off and get refreshed.

Wish to express my appreciation to all of the Mx crew for bringing TOAW III to my computer. Special thank you goes out to R, J, N & Dm. There are certainly others, and I apologize for not including their acknowledgment.

As is, rest good, thank you, and look forward to the next.

Regards, RhinoBones
Colin Wright:
Pre Combat Air Strikes # 64 . . . I need have no concern about keeping it civil

Post by broccolini » Sun Nov 06, 2022
. . . no-one needs apologize for douchebags acting like douchebags
wings7

Post by wings7 »

ORIGINAL: rhinobones

Wish to express my appreciation to all of the Mx crew for bringing TOAW III to my computer. Special thank you goes out to R, J, N & Dm. There are certainly others, and I apologize for not including their acknowledgment.

As is, rest good, thank you, and look forward to the next.

I also would like to thank everyone involved for all their hard work and dedication to this fantastic game...it is truly a learning experience and I have alot to learn.
I look forward to another great Talonsoft title, The Campaign Series...thanks again!

Patrick
Please come and join and befriend me at the great Steam portal! There are quite a few Matrix/Slitherine players on Steam! My member page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988402427

Return to “Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III”