v1.2 Patch News

Crown of Glory: Europe in the Age of Napoleon, the player controls one of the crowned potentates of Europe in the Napoleonic Era, wielding authority over his nation's military strategy, economic development, diplomatic relations, and social organization. It is a very thorough simulation of the entire Napoleonic Era - spanning from 1799 to 1820, from the dockyards in Lisbon to the frozen wastes of Holy Mother Russia.

Moderators: Gil R., ericbabe

gazfun

RE: v1.2 Patch News

Post by gazfun »

If this game can be modded, is there anyway to do the combat system externally, like for example in figures and re-edit the results of that miniture battle back into the COG game?
ptan54

Post by ptan54 »

I certainly hope that's the case.
1NWCG

Post by 1NWCG »

So I read in parts about compatibility on beta versions and 1.10. Will 1.2 be compatiable with PBEM and Regular games started in 1.10?? Are any current Beta ones supportable with 1.10??

Thanks!
Wargame Clubs - http://www.wargame.ch

The Blitz - http://www.theblitz.org/

Two of the Internet's Oldest Wargaming Collectives
ptan54

Post by ptan54 »

It is now June....so I guess the patch will be released in July/August at the earliest?
ptan54

Post by ptan54 »

Wow, still no patch and it's July 5!
jimwinsor

Post by jimwinsor »

Yeah, I don't want to seem like a naggy-nag, but too would like to see a new official patch out eventually...if for no other reason than to fix that niggly little +50g bug certain counties benefit by when they upgrade 0 -> 1 infrastructures.  Not to mention nailing down those remaining online play issues, dealing with dropped packets or some such...

I know everyone is probably all working hard on the new ACW game, which I too am excited about...but if you can spare the time to send a little lovin' towards COG that I'm sure would be appreciated by all!  [:)]
Streaming as "Grognerd" at https://www.twitch.tv/grognerd
Russian Guard

Post by Russian Guard »

Hear Hear! [:)]

Grand_Armee

Post by Grand_Armee »

I have two Napoleonic games.  Both of which work great for solo or two-person play.  However, when it comes to multi-person play they all fall down.  This really blows when you have a great game like COG which gets better when there is less and less AI involved.
marirosa

Post by marirosa »

I was writting in a spanish gamers forum about this game (it was recently localized in spanish) and someone told me the spanish version is 1.2.25

How come in english it's 1.2.18Beta and in spanish 1.2.25????
Falconius

Post by Falconius »

OK, so it's been about a year since the game was released, and the anniversary of my purchase of it has come and gone. I really wanted to celebrate a year of CoG, but the fact is I have not touched it in many months, preferring to wait for the patch that has been in the works since then.

Any chance the official patch will be ready before the current real-life wars in the Middle East engulf us all in a fiery apocalyse?
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Yes, we're working on the final installer now, which will (among other things) unify the US and International releases as well.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
vanmi

Post by vanmi »

The french patch is 1.2.25 too !!

Return to “Crown of Glory”