Forgotten Heroes to BoH

Get ready for Mark H. Walker's Lock ‘n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad. This is the first complete computer game in the Lock ‘n Load series, covering the battles in and around Stalingrad during World War II.
jeffthewookiee

Forgotten Heroes to BoH

Post by jeffthewookiee »

Is there a summary of rules changes from Forgotten Heroes to Band of Heroes? I've played FH quite a bit and it'd be nice to be able to jump into BoH just by reading the new stuff instead of the whole rulebook.
ImageImage
stanguay

RE: Forgotten Heroes to BoH

Post by stanguay »

Not yet, to my knowledge
markhwalker

Post by markhwalker »

Hi Jeff,

The rules changes are very small. You could play any of the BoH scenarios with FH rules. Basically we made spotting DR 2 for blocking and 3 for degrading. Increased mortar and offboard arty effectivness, and integrated an opposed die roll for armor penetration. Piece of cake. Nothing major. This isn't ATS ;-)

Best,

Mark
World at War: Revelation, a creepy, military action, alternate history, World War Three novel. At Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (http://tinyurl.com/mcgcht8). Only $3.99. What the hell?
jeffthewookiee

Post by jeffthewookiee »

ORIGINAL: markhwalker

Hi Jeff,

The rules changes are very small. You could play any of the BoH scenarios with FH rules. Basically we made spotting DR 2 for blocking and 3 for degrading. Increased mortar and offboard arty effectivness, and integrated an opposed die roll for armor penetration. Piece of cake. Nothing major. This isn't ATS ;-)

Best,

Mark

Well, I appreciate that there seems to be less calls for 'divided by, round up/down'. I always get confused whether to round up or down. I'd really be cheating somebody except that I've only played solitaire so far, so I'm the loser either way![8D]

I should also add that assault movement is now firepower - 2, rather than firepower halved. Those M60 totin' Marine death squads should pack even _more_ firepower now then. It isn't easy being...err...not marines.
ImageImage

Return to “Lock ‘n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad”