New to PSBB

PureSim Baseball is the ultimate baseball fan's toy, with support for both casual and hardcore baseball fans.

Moderator: puresimmer

PanzersEast

RE: New to PSBB

Post by PanzersEast »

ORIGINAL: PadresFan104

Agreed, this is really nice work. I'd love to host it on my website if you want to share....

Sounds good.... I think I will reskin a lot of the pages and maybe the buttons and will zip them up in a package and give them to you to host. I can also release individual screens if there are those who want them now. It will take some time to go through them and do a redesign, but I may do several which will give you some options to choose from.....
But courage which goes against military expediency is stupidity, or, if it is insisted upon by a commander, irresponsibility. - Rommel
Nth Power

Post by Nth Power »

Yes, PanzersEast!  Those look fantastic! [:)]
SpharV2

Post by SpharV2 »

I really like the look. The blue on the modify rosters screen was a leftover from the old versions, and it never did mesh with the rest of the new look. I know I'll be downloading whatever you put out there, very nice work.
"I started out this morning with the determination to be a hell of a man. I've been a hell of a fellow long enough. If anybody else wants to be a hell of a fellow, I've no objections. But it's too damned risky."-Lt. Nicholas Day-Seige of Port Hudson

Return to “PureSim Baseball”