TOAW 3/ Europe Aflame scenario question/help

This forum is for official support and troubleshooting FAQs.

Moderators: ralphtricky, JAMiAM

GroggyGrognard1973

TOAW 3/ Europe Aflame scenario question/help

Post by GroggyGrognard1973 »

I noticed on the setup for the Europe Aflame scenario that under the designer/scenario briefing it states it is PBEM only.
I set up a Allied computer vs. Axis player just to see what would happen...and when the scenario loaded the computer was playing the Allies as setup.
As anyone else noticed this? I don't understand why the scenario briefing states it is PBEM only and yet I could play Axis vs. an AI Allies.[&:] Granted, I have not tryed to do a Player Allies vs. AI Axis.
I looked for an email address for both designers--Stevens and Nielson--under the briefing--but couldn't find any info.
Does anybody have any feedback?
Chuck2

RE: TOAW 3/ Europe Aflame scenario question/help

Post by Chuck2 »

You can play, but it won't be very fun. Technically speaking, all scenarios allow play against the PO. The question is whether the PO will give you a decent match or not.
nemo69

RE: TOAW 3/ Europe Aflame scenario question/help

Post by nemo69 »

ORIGINAL: smearedonbread

I looked for an email address for both designers--Stevens and Nielson--under the briefing--but couldn't find any info.
Does anybody have any feedback?
SZO has a forum dedicated to Europe Aflame (EA in short), Mark Stevens being its section leader. You'll be sure to find him there, as well as a lot of experienced EA players.
Fais ce que dois

Return to “TOAW III Support”