Will someone PLEEEEASE do the honours

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Les_the_Sarge_9_1

Will someone PLEEEEASE do the honours

Post by Les_the_Sarge_9_1 »

This is Les (god I hope that's obvious).

Hexed Gamer is Les aka me, the same guy.

I emailed staff, a nice letter I thought too a while ago. I specifically requested the powers that be do the thing they do, and edit out one of me. You know, dump the redundant account.

I went the route of figuring out how to sort out my password by having a new temp one sent (to this account, that being Les the Sarge 9-1).
I had long ago lost track of the one that was relevant for THIS account.
I asked whether anyone cared which one I picked, but no one answered.
I mentioned I was just going to be old me and be done with it.

I am the old me. The is Les aka Les the Sarge 9-1 (yes THAT Les).
Not looking for any fanfare.

I just want the redundant account closed, so I can post, and not be wondering, when is someone going to freak out over my having two accounts.

So, can the appropriate staffer, do whatever is required, to close, delete, ditch, end whatever term floats your boat the Hexed Gamer account. It is no longer required. And no, this is not someone pretending to be me, just to get me terminated :)

I will be Les the Sarge 9-1 from here on in.
I LIKE that my life bothers them,
Why should I be the only one bothered by it eh.
KG Erwin

RE: Will someone PLEEEEASE do the honours

Post by KG Erwin »

Not to worry, Les. We know who you are. Good to see you here again.
ravinhood

Post by ravinhood »

Ahhhh good to have more of the troups back again Les. I've been having to battle the blind since you left. ;)
WE/I WANT 1:1 or something even 1:2 death animations in the KOIOS PANZER COMMAND SERIES don't forget Erik! ;) and Floating Paratroopers We grew up with Minor, Marginal and Decisive victories why rock the boat with Marginal, Decisive and Legendary?

Les_the_Sarge_9_1

Post by Les_the_Sarge_9_1 »

It's been a long journey since 2000.

I'm not making any plans to make any comeback though.

I'm trying to put wargames and wargaming, and all things connected into a reduced slot in my life (no small trick for me though).
At the end of the day, I want to have accomplished more with it, than just ranting about some wargaming based topic.
I LIKE that my life bothers them,
Why should I be the only one bothered by it eh.
jchastain

Post by jchastain »

ORIGINAL: Les_the_Sarge_9_1
At the end of the day, I want to have accomplished more with it, than just ranting about some wargaming based topic.
Wargames are all about modeling inherently chaotic events through the application of logic. "Ranting" is the art of persuasive communication. So "ranting about some wargame" is the confluence of logical thinking, application of that thinking to real world events, effective communication, and persuasion. Essentially, it is the base skillset required for most highly compensated careers.

Regardless of where life takes you, don't give up something you enjoy that also happens to hone some fairly important employment skills. [8D]
Zap

Post by Zap »

ORIGINAL: Les_the_Sarge_9_1

You've come to some kind of development in your life. Its important to put things in their proper place. In the scheme of things gaming comes after Family and lifes important questions. But we do need our recreation so good luck to you in ordering your life to be more fulfilling
[;)]

Return to “General Discussion”