Imported Player Stats

PureSim Baseball is the ultimate baseball fan's toy, with support for both casual and hardcore baseball fans.

Moderator: puresimmer

Qrusher14242

Imported Player Stats

Post by Qrusher14242 »

When you import historical leagues, is there anyway to import past year stats with it? I know its listed under Real Major League Stats, but it would be cool to have those stats under the Career stats. Now it just looks like he's only played just those years and none before. Would be cool as an option
henry296

RE: Imported Player Stats

Post by henry296 »

I agree. Everyone is treated as a rookie in their first seasaon.
jzicc

Post by jzicc »

ORIGINAL: henry296

I agree. Everyone is treated as a rookie in their first seasaon.

Is there any chance of this being fixed?
Random Hero

Post by Random Hero »

I hope this can be fixed too, it's minor, but it bugs me.

Players in their 30's winning rookie of the year, importing a player who is at 400 HR should be going for 500, not starting at 0. Everyone's debut year is the year that you start. It's an annoyance to me.
tbear2b

Post by tbear2b »

Isn't it also true that in the almanac feature it only displays stats for the leagues you have actually played, which means if you start a league in 2006, A-Rod, Bonds, and Pujols have really no chance at being the career leader in homeruns because they will only play about half of their careers in the statistically recorded league? Does anyone know the answer to this?

That's the thing that would bother me the most, but I usually play fictional leagues, so it hasn't come up yet.
Random Hero

Post by Random Hero »

Yeah, that's what happens.

Edit - Their REAL career stats page will have their stats, but if you started in 2006, they'd all have nothing for their stats and would be rookies essentially.
The Monkey

Post by The Monkey »

I too was a little bothered by the REAL stats not rolling into the SEASON career stats. I would love the option of starting in 2006, with All-time records from the Lahman DB imported, along with current(as of 2005) major leaguer's stats to be added to.

Maybe in a future patch.[:)]

BTW...the overall game is outstanding & addictive!!!

Return to “PureSim Baseball”