Shaun, where is the beta?

This forum is for feedback on any Public Beta updates. Feedback and issues related to official releases should go in the Support forum. All Beta version feedback and issues should go here.

Moderator: puresimmer

sposfan

Shaun, where is the beta?

Post by sposfan »

Had to reinstall puresim ( as an aside you might want to let people know NOT to uninstall puresim 05 after installing puresim 07. I uninstalled it after and then had to reinstall puresim 07. I dont remember the exact error message, but it was something to the effect that the error might occur if you uninstalled puresim 05) and was wondering where the beta was since I was using it for my assoc (which I saved) and now cannot go forward until I get the beta (or the official patch) again.

Thanks!
markprior22

RE: Shaun, where is the beta?

Post by markprior22 »

Yes, I removed PS 05 and now am having an issue with 07 (not as serious as sposfan though). After playing out a game, PS automatically closes. I restart the game and everything is updated and saved but it is a pain. I had no idea that deleting previous versions of the game would cause problems.
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Hi folks,

The official update should be released tonight. Sorry for the wait, but it shouldn't be much longer. PS 2005 and 2007 share some components and the PS 2007 uninstall is a bit smarter than the 2005 regarding considering the possibility of other versions being installed. In general though, if you uninstall 2005 Gold, you should reinstall 2007 to make sure all necessary components are still installed.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
sposfan

Post by sposfan »

Thanks for the update Erik!
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

FYI, we rescheduled to tonight in order to work on the installer a bit more.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Nothingman

Post by Nothingman »

Thanks for keeping us in the loop, Erik. Looking forward to this patch.
sposfan

Post by sposfan »

I'll echo that, thanks for the update!

Return to “Public Beta Feedback”