Censor function turned off

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Paul Vebber

Censor function turned off

Post by Paul Vebber »

It was a bit of a joke. We got by without it without too many problems. Please help us keep this a place your kids can come to.

Also allowed users to delete their own posts.

We are getting the hang of the new features. Thanks to those you giving us your input!
KG Erwin

Post by KG Erwin »

Thanks, Paul. I, for one, am thankful that a group of Godd***ed heathens haven't been allowed to take over your forum. I'm glad that we motherf***ers can now post any d*** thing we want, as long as we don't offend any of the politically correct co******king s***eaters that now populate the forum. Censorship does not belong in a civilized forum like this. Thanks for welcoming back enlightened, bulls*** free conversation.
MindSpy

Post by MindSpy »

Originally posted by KG Erwin:
Thanks, Paul. I, for one, am thankful that a group of Godd***ed heathens haven't been allowed to take over your forum. I'm glad that we motherf***ers can now post any d*** thing we want, as long as we don't offend any of the politically correct co******king s***eaters that now populate the forum. Censorship does not belong in a civilized forum like this. Thanks for welcoming back enlightened, bulls*** free conversation.
MINDSPY

hhhhahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

hhohohohohooooooooooooooohohohoooooooooo!

Can't keep my mot#%%# bleeping sides from splitting got ta keep ya near the top.

MINDSPY

Return to “General Discussion”