More PS 2006 Screenies

PureSim Baseball is the ultimate baseball fan's toy, with support for both casual and hardcore baseball fans.

Moderator: puresimmer

puresimmer

More PS 2006 Screenies

Post by puresimmer »

OK, I figured I'd post some screen shots from the latest beta. A lot of stuff from the in-game almanac is here, and I tried to capture a shot of the animated ball flight and the home run fireworks celebration. The new ambient crowd and umpire sounds and ball flight animation actually added more to the fun factor than I thought they would.

Note that some of these screens will change when I get some final artwork from Matrix.

Screen shot
Screen shot
Screen shot
Screen shot
Screen shot
Screen shot
Screen shot
Screen shot
Screen shot
Screen shot
Screen shot
Screen shot
Screen shot
Screen shot
Screen shot

Developer, PureSim Baseball
donkuchi19

RE: More PS 2006 Screenies

Post by donkuchi19 »

Screenshot 1 - I like the old logo better. The new one looks kind of cheesy

Screenshot 2 - I really like the new card

Screenshot 3 - I like the new almanac

Screenshot 4 - I see the Indians and the A's are listed as division leaders but show some games in the GB column

Screenshot 5 - Looks good

Screenshot 6 - Nice fireworks

Screenshot 7 - Still looks good on the schedule

Screenshots 8 - 9 - Looks good

Screenshot 10 - Is that the ball tracking to Cameron in CF?

Screenshot 11 - still looks good

Screenshot 12 - looks good

Screenshot 13 - YES!!! I want all levels of minors - Question - Can you assign a player to learn a new position in the minors? (ex. I draft a ss but don't need one, can he play at 2b to get time in to learn the position?)

Screenshot 14 - looks good

Screenshot 15 - still looks good

THANKS SHAUN - I can't wait to get my hands on this version!
SpharV2

Post by SpharV2 »

Shaun, can you print the almanac stuff to a file or HTML? Or is that only hardcopy printing?
"I started out this morning with the determination to be a hell of a man. I've been a hell of a fellow long enough. If anybody else wants to be a hell of a fellow, I've no objections. But it's too damned risky."-Lt. Nicholas Day-Seige of Port Hudson
puresimmer

Post by puresimmer »

Actually, the best of all worlds, it is all generated to pure HTML files right on your hard drive, so it can be uploaded, printed, edited etc.
Developer, PureSim Baseball
Silverbullet

Post by Silverbullet »

I agree with donkuchi.
Everything looks great, but the logo is BAD.
The grass is always greener, the air is always fresher, and the hot dogs are always better at the ballpark.
SpharV2

Post by SpharV2 »

ORIGINAL: puresimmer

Actually, the best of all worlds, it is all generated to pure HTML files right on your hard drive, so it can be uploaded, printed, edited etc.

Very nice.
"I started out this morning with the determination to be a hell of a man. I've been a hell of a fellow long enough. If anybody else wants to be a hell of a fellow, I've no objections. But it's too damned risky."-Lt. Nicholas Day-Seige of Port Hudson
motnahp

Post by motnahp »

Another vote for the "old" logo. Everything else looks good. Showing the A's 19 GB while in first place? Is that a Freudian slip from a Sawx fan still irate from when the A's dominated Clemens in the late 80's/early 90's? [;)]
"Better to sleep with old hen than pullet" - Redd Foxx
jeremy7227

Post by jeremy7227 »

Screenshot 4 - I see the Indians and the A's are listed as division leaders but show some games in the GB column

Looks to me like this is the *magic* number! I have been craving that nugget. Way to sneak it in, Shaun!
donkuchi19

Post by donkuchi19 »

ORIGINAL: jeremy7227

Looks to me like this is the *magic* number! I have been craving that nugget. Way to sneak it in, Shaun!

I could buy that if it weren't already 162 games played. If you look further on, the World Series was already played with the Cubs defeating the Indians. I think it may be a little glitch somewhere.
redeck

Post by redeck »

cant let it slip without saying that if it shows the cubs winning the series.....yeah, itsa glitch somewhere...[:D]
thanks,
Dave
Sonny

Post by Sonny »

ORIGINAL: redeck

cant let it slip without saying that if it shows the cubs winning the series.....yeah, itsa glitch somewhere...[:D]

LOL
Quote from Snigbert -

"If you mess with the historical accuracy, you're going to have ahistorical outcomes."

"I'll say it again for Sonny's sake: If you mess with historical accuracy, you're going to have
ahistorical outcomes. "

Return to “PureSim Baseball”